google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 are in the making, says creator Counter Strikes - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 are in the making, says creator Counter Strikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 are in the making, says creator Counter Strikes

One of the creators of the original Counter Strikes was in Valve offices and confirmed what pretty much everyone already know - the development of the Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.

1472523523_half-life-3-vijest.jpg

Minh Le , one of the creators of Counter-Strike mode for Half Life , which was later turned into a separate series , shared his knowledge of " shady dealings " in to Valve . In an interview with Twitch goRGNtv , Le is so said that he personally saw Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3rd

Asked for HL3, as well Minh Le stated the following : "At this moment as if the laser is on his head . I do not think I can talk about it , honestly , but I think that the public is clear that working on it . And when he said that - I've seen some pictures , something like conceptual art for the game , it would not be a big news , frankly . But yes, I can say that I saw something that looked like it was from the Half Life universe . "

Regarding Left 4 Dead 3 , which was previously mentioned as part of a new version of Source starter , Le stated the following : " I saw the game looks great . I was really excited when I saw it because I enjoyed the L4D games , it's one of those games that changed the industry . I think at that time there were a lot of good cooperative games , so yes, it 's a great co-op game . "

As you 've said Minh Le , is nothing new that Valve is working on these games . But it's still a confirmation that gives us an indication that some of these games could be

Re: Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 are in the making, says creator Counter Strikes

Looks Great, thanks for Sharing.

Comment

Re: Half Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 are in the making, says creator Counter Strikes

thanks for sharing

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

looks awesome thank you for the share

Comment

Thanks for Sharing my friend

Comment

Interesting but I think that you have to wait for more information

Comment

Working...
            X