Who Is Playing What Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Playing What Game

Hi buds and budettes, i know all here work hard, but im sure some chill ingame somewhere.
    It would be nice to see if some here play the same online game and didnt know they had something else in common with others.

Ok, I play World of Warcraft on EU server, Bronzebeard pve, and on the good guys side the Alliance. To date i have done 13 x lvl 90s and deleted some while waiting for the next expansion. I am the Guild Master of Chosen Few and its the biggest Alliance Guild on this sever.
    We have our own Teamspeak 3, so even if you dont play WoW and wana jump on and say hi, you super peeps here are more than welcome.
    Guild Forum with Teamspeak viewer http://chosenfew.warsforum.com/

Just on a note here, if the Admins of this site need to meet up some time and feel the need to chat live i can create a private channel for you!

Anyway, lets see how we get on with the gamers here

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Re: Who Is Playing What Game

That's really nice, but I'm out of games, my last game that I have played is Half life, after that I'm stopped playing everything.

Btw, I'm tagged my list...

Comment

All I play are COD games and in SP Mode.

Comment

sorry i'm not playing games

Comment

hey Gary, one of the best games i ever played was cod 1, like you in sp, then i moved to driving games all the need for speed series, then battlefield series. But now its only WoW as its play at my pace and more social.

thanks for the replies guys ;)

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
          "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

Sorry,have no time to play games
            MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Trials Fusion & amazing spider-man 2
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry but the only online game I play is Need for Speed World.

Comment

Thanks for the thread John

Comment

I play World of Warcraft, horde on most servers, alliance in a dutch guild because of collegues in it, but not recently, i've played untill they messed up pvp (in my humble opinion) , with the new expansion i'll see if i get interested again and if pvp is worthwile ofc. If not, well, it's only a game.
                    I also play Rift (lvl 10-15) /Aion (lvl35) and The secret world (no levels but abilities) occasionally, mainly to explore and level on my own, enjoying the worlds i am travelling in, not pvp-ing/raiding or in a guild, the secret world is my favourite because of the stories and the modern setting.
                    I hear some good things about wildstar so maybe i'll give it a go.

Comment

im playing world of tank (w.o.t)..but now i'm retired..try to concentrate to psd...:ranger: :smash:

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

I mostly play games on the ipad Assassins creed pirates and Battle supremacy a tank battle game.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Hi Terminator and Yes I am an extensive gamer, however I don't play MMOs.

I am a Flight Simm Fanatic,( DCS World) and I currently play Assassins Creed Black Flag. My wife has played WoW but switched to GW2 since BETA.

Comment

I play Wow for 6 years :D and new releases(Wolfenstein, Watchdogs, etc).

Comment

CoD:MW2, CS:GO, Borderlands 2, C&C 3, Deathmatch Classic, DoD: Source

Comment

Working...
                              X