Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Watch Dogs creative director says story is 35-40 hours long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Dogs creative director says story is 35-40 hours long

Watch Dogs’ main story will take you about 35-40 hours to complete, the game’s creative director Jonathan Morin said on Twitter.

“I would say the average player which does free roam a bit tend to reach the end within 35-40h. But doing everything is close 100h,” he said. “And these don't really consider online stuff in the mix…”

2007355983_watch-dogs-vijest.jpg

Morin previously revealed that Watch Dogs will feature an 8-player free roam online mode. The game also includes a head-to-head multiplayer mode, where players will hunt down other human players and use their hacking skills to affect the world to their benefit.

Watch Dogs launches May 27 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. The Wii U version will come sometime later.

Re: Watch Dogs creative director says story is 35-40 hours long

I am still Playing COD 5.:good2:

Comment

Thnx for share and info my friend :joy-smiley:

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
      .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

cant wait for this game anymore now :D i wanna plaaaaay it :D hehe

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
          cant wait for this game anymore now :D i wanna plaaaaay it :D hehe
          Same here bud, waiting for this one more then half year, soon it will be finally for PC! :good2:
          If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Working...
          X