Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital version of Titanfalla weighs 21 GB, and requeste 48 GB of free space on your PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital version of Titanfalla weighs 21 GB, and requeste 48 GB of free space on your PC

Respawn Entertainmentov Vince Zampella, has revealed that the PC digital download version Titanfalla to be the approximate size of 21 GB, while installation will eventually require as much as 48 GB of free space.

1194896268_titanfall-vijest.jpg

Through Twitter, Vince Zampella Respawn Entertainmentov, revealed the size of the digital PC version Titanfall and how much you will need free space on the disk being firmly to install. Fans of digital versions so will have to download about 21 GB, while after installing the game to take as much as 48 GB on disk.
    Titanfall digital version will only include multyplayer option.

System requirements for Titanfall:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    GPU: 512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 ili GeForce 8800GT

Re: Digital version of Titanfalla weighs 21 GB, and requeste 48 GB of free space on your PC

Thanks for the Info Dragon:good2:

Comment

Re: Digital version of Titanfalla weighs 21 GB, and requeste 48 GB of free space on your PC

48G's??!!!!:OMG: played the demo on my xbox one though and it pretty rocks cant wait to get the pc warmed up with it!!!!:gamer:

Comment

WOW thnx for the info and share m8

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
        .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Great info bud, thanks for this, i had no idea it was that big :D

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

that is 1/3 of my disk lol

Comment

Working...
            X