google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate coming for PC and consoles - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate coming for PC and consoles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate coming for PC and consoles

Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate will receive a Deluxe Edition version on April 1, Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment announced today. The Deluxe Edition will launch digitally on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC via Steam after Blackgate was previously only available on Vita and 3DS. The transition to consoles and PC isn't a total surprise: Blackgate was spotted on the Xbox Games Store earlier this month and on Steam in January.

Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Deluxe Edition will include "enhanced high-definition 2.5-D graphics" as well as a new map and hint system. Deluxe Edition owners will be able to unlock a Zero Year Batsuit skin in addition to all the outfits in the game. The game will cost $20 on the PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo eShop and Steam digital platforms.

Re: Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate coming for PC and consoles

Thanks Dragon

Comment

thnx for the tag dragon

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
      .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Thanks my friend.:good2:

Comment

I really need to download this game soon. I'm glad they finally released it on systems that most people actually own instead of the portable systems. Great Post!

Comment

Working...
          X