Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW3 status

Hey guy's, how are you all?

I have had some issuse with MW3 for some time now, starting to really piss mi off, hehe so i am turning to you guy's for some baaad needed help:)
    What my problem is: i have no freekin ide, hehe, but i dont think it is just me, cus i have red that there are alot of other gamers experiencing the same as me.

My broblem's

What i am experiencing, is some kind of rates lag it feels like, my bullets just dont make it. I know i hit them, beleve me, this is not just whining, hehe :D
    The ping on other players are jumping up and down while my ping is mostly stable and i never play on servers with ping higher than 150.
    The secound thing i am experiencing is not to be able to connect to the game at all for multiplayer, it just ask me to check my internet connection and go to http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status and check if there is something wrong, that site have allways sead this: CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 ONLINE SERVICES ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL

I have tryed this new dedicated server thing they gave us, and that is better some times, but not everytime.

Do anyone of you great members here experiencing the same thing?

I really love this game, but i have to say it has been destroyed by hackers, and baaaaad host connections, but that just something we need to accept i think :)

Well guy's, thats all, and thanks for reading, wish you a great day, and remember to stay awsome guy's, you are so good at it :)

Love you all guy's :loving:

BTW: If you like you can add me on steam too: Designfjotten is my nick there too :)
    Last edited by Designfjotten; 20-02-2014, 11:04. Reason: typo :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Re: MW3 status

Sorry Remie I dont play games so I no help to you

Comment

me either the cheating is what stopped me from gaming sorry.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

The players of Call of Duty Ghosts,mostly have problem like you,bad server connection,or high ping,they still didn't get a dedicated servers.
        Yes,maybe you're right about host connection,if you're sure that your connection is good,then is something up to servers.

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman1701 View Post
          me either the cheating is what stopped me from gaming sorry.
          No problem bud :)

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
          Sorry Remie I dont play games so I no help to you
          Yeah i am pretty freekin tired of them too, hehe but some of them are simply so bad that the hack dont help a thing, and then i just powned there asses instead hehe :D
          Byt i really know what you meen bud, i just dont see the point of cheating, dont get any better by using it, and have to have a little death wish on the side i think, cus i really wanna strangle some of them sometimes, hehe..

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
          The players of Call of Duty Ghosts,mostly have problem like you,bad server connection,or high ping,they still didn't get a dedicated servers.
          Yes,maybe you're right about host connection,if you're sure that your connection is good,then is something up to servers.
          Okai, diddent know that, i seen some forum posts on ghost, but diddent read it, cus i was looking for mw3 errors you know, but seems maybe like that activision have just given up trying to make it better, i think its hard, it depends very much on the machine hosting the game, it has to have a good connetion, and manage loads of prosessor calculations, so think there is something with that, but really donno tho..

Do you play MW3 bud?

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
            Okai, diddent know that, i seen some forum posts on ghost, but diddent read it, cus i was looking for mw3 errors you know, but seems maybe like that activision have just given up trying to make it better, i think its hard, it depends very much on the machine hosting the game, it has to have a good connetion, and manage loads of prosessor calculations, so think there is something with that, but really donno tho..

Do you play MW3 bud?
            No I don't play MW3,maybe this thread can help you what is happening::JC_link:

Of course you're not alone in this,a lot of people have complain on servers.

Comment

Haven't played MW3 in a while but just about everyone in the clan I'm in had issues with lag compensation at one point or another. Not much you can do about it unfortunately Seen a few posts around where people would try to lag their systems on purpose in hopes for better compensation in game but not sure if those worked or if it just caused them to lag so bad that they were jumping and glitching all over that no one could kill them lol

Comment

I only play it in SP mode and I have no problems. Are you playing multiplayer?

Comment

Once a new game comes out, very little is done on the older games. MW3 was released, then Black OPs II and the Ghosts. I would expect whatever you have in MW3 will stay as it is unless a 3rd party mods it.

Comment

It does sound like a bad connectivity. However I am not experienced with this game, I have played this though, but I just get screamed at by minors (which obviously shouldn't play these type of games..)
                    I am more of a Battlefield guy. I am not much of a help though, sorry.

Comment

Sorry Remie, i don't play multi player COD, but it seems like the problem have to eather your uploading data to their server or their server!
                      If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Working...
                      X