Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed Call of Duty: Ghosts - Captain Price and other DLC packs

Here is the some information for COD Ghost:

-Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer soon gets new signings through DLC packs that though only support the visual differentiation between players. With Captain Price, come and Circuit Inferno and Ducky DLC packs.
    codghosts_microitems_price_meme.jpg

Activisionís One Of Swords confirmed that all of the DLC is dropping on Tuesday, February 18 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
    The personalisation packs are first. They include a gun camo, playercard, reticule and player patch. Each bundle costs $1.99.

If you want ot READ more Information about this click HERE:JC_link: (click on LINK)

Re: Confirmed Call of Duty: Ghosts - Captain Price and other DLC packs

I liked Capt. Price but my God he has to be older than me by now.:wacko2:

Comment

Thanks for the tag on this but I won't be spending anymore money on COD until they bring the dedicated servers like they said at launch. Hybrid servers pfft lol. DLC should be up for PC later this month also.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy350 View Post
        Thanks for the tag on this but I won't be spending anymore money on COD until they bring the dedicated servers like they said at launch. Hybrid servers pfft lol. DLC should be up for PC later this month also.
        A lot of people are not satisfied with the servers,Yeah,you're right,they are promised dedicated servers to all platforms,but obviously it was a lie...

Comment

Nice upload brother

Comment

Working...
          X