Photoshop GIF help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Photoshop GIF help

So im trying to create a mybb theme and edit this image but im keep getting this image when i try put in photoshop
    up9Ar5B.png

Any help

Also im using cs6 im on windows 32 bit
    Last edited by CybaCreep; 19-04-2014, 02:50. Reason: Inserted image into editor.

Re: Photoshop GIF help

Don't have photoshop i'll buy it when I can but i'll tag Cybacreep that's my best guess.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Have you tryed reinstalling PS bud? I think PS is damage, can you open the image with windows image viewer or what its called hehe :) ?

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
        Have you tryed reinstalling PS bud? I think PS is damage, can you open the image with windows image viewer or what its called hehe :) ?
        I can open it with paint yes

Comment

If a program don't work properly, try another program to see what is the root-problem, the file or the program, so if you can open the file in another program, its a problem with the program it self i think :)
          So then i think it is something wrong with Photoshop, i think a reinstalling will fix it it. :)

BTW, is it a animation, or just a clean gif file?

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

Comment

Did a quick search on google for you bud, think maybe this will help you out: http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.c...d-in-photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
              Did a quick search on google for you bud, think maybe this will help you out: http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.c...d-in-photoshop
              Tried that link and the solution one person had the link was dead im trying to reinstall it now

Comment

still nothing same error i get when i just reinstalled it

Comment

Originally posted by MrToxicCodes View Post
                  still nothing same error i get when i just reinstalled it
                  Okai, hmm, starting to get out of ideas now, but lets try some more :)
                  how are you opening the file, draging and dropping, or from the file menu in photoshop?
                  What kind of inntallation are you using?
                  Is it only this file, or other GIF's as well?

Comment

So im trying to create a mybb theme and edit this image but im keep getting this image when i try put in photoshop
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6994[/ATTACH]

Any help

Also im using cs6 im on windows 32 bit
                    I/We need the image that you are trying to import or open with PS.
                    Usually this means that the image has the wrong file extension and you have to try changing to different extensions and re-try opening in PS.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

MrToxicCodes,

In other words if your image has a name like so: IMAGE.gif

Try re-naming the extension ONLY to: IMAGE.jpg (Or : IMAGE.png, etc. etc.)

Comment

In the upper right hand corner of PS do you have it set to Essentials or Motion? For .gif file you should probably set it to motion.

Comment

@HammerJack: i tried to upload it loccaly and it failed. i tried to upload it to photobucket and it failed

Comment

HammerJack i tried to upload it loccaly and it failed. i tried to upload it to photobucket and it failed
                            Try re-naming the extension like I mentioned above.
                            I am betting this is the reason.
                            If the image has an extension of .gif, change it to another image format extension like .jpg, or .png

Or,
                            Compress it to a zip file and upload that..

Comment

Alright ill just upload the zip folder that i download it. This contains everything. I was working on recoloring it all to purple

If someone wants to recolor them and send them back to me that would be awesome and you would get mention or credit. Please do not hate on the name of the forum thanks
                              @HammerJack:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X