• PhotoShop Styles MT.

Matrice.png

[HIDE-REPLY]MT Styles.rar[/HIDE-REPLY]
    Last edited by HammerJack; 11-12-2013, 19:32. Reason: Hide attachment

Re: PhotoShop Styles MT.

This one is absolutely amazing,thanks for sharing :good2:

Comment

Thanks for this mate but will download when the site will stop telling me that I have reached my download limit. Seriously I haven't downloaded a thing after my registration :rofl1:
      sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Comment

These are even better Philippe.. Downloading one now before they disappear, lol..

PS, I hid the attachment for you. Please take a look at this GIF I made to help clear up what is needed.. Thanks again bud..
        GIF2.gif

**CLICK ON SCREEN TO ENLARGE**

Originally posted by Thhaque View Post
        Thanks for this mate but will download when the site will stop telling me that I have reached my download limit. Seriously I haven't downloaded a thing after my registration :rofl1:
        Hi Thhaque, good to see ya here at MT. Welcome again and hope your enjoying the forums.
        Just ignore that nag screen, it will go away after you have made some post's. We have a mod installed that limits downloads till the new member makes a few post's. Read more about it [HERE].
        Thanks again bud..
        Last edited by HammerJack; 11-12-2013, 19:41.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Maybe you should change the name as all of your styles are labeled MT. Will that not just overwrite the ones already installed?

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post

Hi Thhaque, good to see ya here at MT. Welcome again and hope your enjoying the forums.
            Just ignore that nag screen, it will go away after you have made some post's. We have a mod installed that limits downloads till the new member makes a few post's. Read more about it [HERE].
            Thanks again bud..
            Thanks bud for welcoming me again and the info :)
            sigpic

Signature By CybaCreep

Comment

It does not over right them , it just adds them as MT, MT1...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Thhaque View Post
                Thanks bud for welcoming me again and the info :)
                Anytime bud..
                That's one more post to your credit now, lol...

Comment

Great style my friend! I bet you have one hell of a collection of patterns & styles you have collected over the years! I would love to see them all!

Comment

Love them thanks Phillipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                      Maybe you should change the name as all of your styles are labeled MT. Will that not just overwrite the ones already installed?

Bonne idée,mais tout les styles que je fais ne sont fait que pour megathemer,et que pour se site.
                      Et je tien a que tout se qui visite le site le sache,tout mon travail doit rester sur megathemer.
                      Gary je vous apprecie.: Good2:

Translated by Staff;
                      Good idea, but all the styles that I do are doing that for megathemer, and that for to site.
                      And I yours has everything is who visits the site know, all my work must remain on megathemer.

Gary I you appreciated
                      Last edited by HammerJack; 12-12-2013, 02:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Ionstorm View Post
                        Great style my friend! I bet you have one hell of a collection of patterns & styles you have collected over the years! I would love to see them all!
                        All the styles I created for megathemer, its created by me.
                        It is a pleasure, my passion.: Good2:

Comment

thank you for sharing I think I might have to get photoshop.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by sete View Post
                            Bonne idée,mais tout les styles que je fais ne sont fait que pour megathemer,et que pour se site.
                            Et je tien a que tout se qui visite le site le sache,tout mon travail doit rester sur megathemer.
                            Gary je vous apprecie.: Good2:
                            Philippe, Thanks for all the designs you bring here to MT, but there may be a small misunderstanding.
                            Gary was suggesting that each new style have a different name instead of all of them having the same name.
                            ----
                            Philippe, Merci pour tous les dessins que vous rapportez ici pour MT, mais il peut y avoir un petit malentendu.
                            Gary a laissé entendre que chaque nouveau modèle ont un nom différent à la place de chacun d'eux ayant le même nom.

Comment

A request..... If you are going to share styles, might I request some metallic styles. Especially chrome effects. Some different patterns or styles not seen for free on the web. That's what I want!

Comment

Working...
                              X