Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Peahen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peahen

STOCK

Feel free to use as you like. Just throw me a mention once you post it ;)
    If you post it on MT please make sure to use the @ sign when you mention me so I can see what you've made.
    If posted else where you can post a link here, as a vm (visitor message), pm (private message) or you don't have to. I just want to see what's been made

peahen__3_by_cyph1n-d7yahgu.jpg

peahen__2_by_cyph1n-d7ya2ee.jpg

peahen__1_by_cyph1n-d7ya1pa.jpg
    Last edited by Megabink; 30-10-2014, 15:24. Reason: Fixed previews.

Re: Peahen

Originally posted by Cyph1n View Post
    How do you make the preview smaller? It's so dam huge lol.
    We are experiencing some technical difficulties. Commonly referred to in the vB arena as conflicts in 2 new add-ons.:dash1:
    I posted the fix [HERE] which can used till vB updates..
    Basically all you have to do is enter the source mode (a/A button) in the editor, upload everything, type your presentation, and save. Just don't press the a/A button again before you save.

And thanks for the share today bud..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Nice share and pics buddy thanks!

Comment

Free stock :what:Nice pic Cyph1n

Comment

@HammerJack:, @Megabink:, @CybaCreep:

Thanks for the comments guys :)
          And thanks Jack for the info :good2:

Comment

@HammerJack: & @Megabink:
            Ok, sorry I must be stupid or something lol. I tried various things but the pics aren't even displaying now. I had to upload 2 of them to tinypic.com just to check if something was wrong with my browser but it's not.

Comment

@HammerJack: & @Megabink:
              Ok, sorry I must be stupid or something lol. I tried various things but the pics aren't even displaying now. I had to upload 2 of them to tinypic.com just to check if something was wrong with my browser but it's not.
              Read my thread here:http://www.megathemer.net/showthread...84-MT-Problems!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                Yeah I just looked and saw that it's not only my images not working lol. I thought it was. :wacko2:

Comment

Yeah I just looked and saw that it's not only my images not working lol. I thought it was. :wacko2:
                  No buddy...but i have a lot of work ahead to fix those bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                    No buddy...but i have a lot of work ahead to fix those bugs!
                    I bet :/
                    Would you not get one of the staff here to help you? Or do you prefer doing it yourself?

Comment

I bet :/
                      Would you not get one of the staff here to help you? Or do you prefer doing it yourself?
                      I rather do it myself...if i mess up then i am the guilty one lol.

Comment

I wish I could see them CG, but due to the board issues I'll have to wait till the updates for that. I'm sure they're nice though, thanks for the share. :good2:

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe View Post
                          I wish I could see them CG, but due to the board issues I'll have to wait till the updates for that. I'm sure they're nice though, thanks for the share. :good2:
                          Yeah what I've just done is bookmark pages and will look at them once the site has been fixed ;)

Comment

Good idea, I'll do that. thanks CG.

Comment

Working...
                            X