Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MegaThemer World Theme Design Invitation..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MegaThemer World Theme Design Invitation..

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
    HammerJack
    Kickass work on the thread brother :)
    I do not know if i will be entering this comp tho, things are a little hectic around me now, and do not know if i have time to get it finished :)
    I have 2 others i have to do before i can even start doing a theme for this comp, hehe :)
    but i really want to tho, love all the fantastic themes and designs that are made with a contest like this, love all the artistic design ideas you guys have :)

Good luck guy's
    was rely hoping to see something from you my friend.

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Like always our friend Jack delivers top quality threads...thanks brother :first:
      And for our theme builders...come guys let those creative juices flowing lol.

Comment

nice thread good luck everyone in this

Comment

Great presentation Jack.....Awesome idea Donald (and prizes) and looking great Mr351837! I can't wait to see all the entries......gunna be a great comp!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::grin:

Sig By: Cybacreep

Comment

Cool I just love theme comps so I will take a break on my ongoing theme and see if I can get something together for this theme

Comment

Originally posted by NOFX1994 View Post
              Cool I just love theme comps so I will take a break on my ongoing theme and see if I can get something together for this theme
              Can't wait to see that masterpiece my friend!

Comment

hi to all my friend ,,
                this great post and i think it will be great design from all !!
                I have made one themes 3 month ago and do not finish it yet you will make me try to finish it now ,,
                so what do you think????
                dead space 3-hellx.png

Comment

Originally posted by hellx View Post
                  hi to all my friend ,,
                  I have made one themes 3 month ago and do not finish it yet you will make me try to finish it now ,,
                  so what do you think????
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]5936[/ATTACH]
                  Yeah that looks sick my friend,i insist that you should enter the competition lol.

Comment

put megathemer in that and bring it on my friend... awesome look

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Originally posted by hellx View Post
                      hi to all my friend ,,
                      so what do you think????
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]5936[/ATTACH]
                      Thanks for the reply friend..

And we would be honored to see you finish this design and bring it to MegaThemer World Design..

Last edited by Megabink; 19-03-2014, 10:30. Reason: Typo lol.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Glad to see more entries. Go for it guys.:clapping::first:

Comment

Looking all good so far guys i second @Mr351837 Glad to see more entries

Comment

ok i have questions

1- Designs must be inspired in some manner to promote MegaThemer forum.
                            in what shape or form does this have to be done.
                            2- There must be some type of a MegaThemer inspiration visible within the design.
                            the name must be on images in the theme or how exactly
                            3- AND there must be the name 'Mega' in the name of the theme..
                            nevermind this one I have already found a great mega name lol

Comment

Originally posted by NOFX1994 View Post
                              ok i have questions

1- Designs must be inspired in some manner to promote MegaThemer forum.
                              in what shape or form does this have to be done.
                              2- There must be some type of a MegaThemer inspiration visible within the design.
                              the name must be on images in the theme or how exactly
                              3- AND there must be the name 'Mega' in the name of the theme..
                              nevermind this one I have already found a great mega name lol
                              Hi Harvey,
                              Thanks for the inquiry.
                              It looks like 1 & 2 are basically saying the same thing.
                              Sorry about the confusion and I will adjust the OP asap..

Just try to give it some kind of Megathemer dedication in some manner that would be visible in your screenshots please.
                              Could be start orbs to wallpapers to rocketdock to aimp3 player to sys. properties Logo, etc, etc..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

well here is a screen and dont mind the tray button still debating on what to do with itUntitled.png

Comment

Working...
                                X