Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Hey there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there!

Hello, community! I'm Mike from a shop called AC PC Depot. Just logged in to check out your desktop designs and so far enjoyed all of them (those that I've seen). Anyway, looking forward to seeing more. Thanks again for sharing your awesomeness!

welcome to the kingdom of goodies

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

Originally posted by ACPCDepot View Post
      Hello, community! I'm Mike from a shop called AC PC Depot. Just logged in to check out your desktop designs and so far enjoyed all of them (those that I've seen). Anyway, looking forward to seeing more. Thanks again for sharing your awesomeness!
      Welcome again to AWESOME MegaThemer ACPCDepot
      Curious what the initials in your name mean, care to expand?
      Make some friends, have some fun, and stay awhile.

Feel free to jump in with any of the topics,
      and if you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.
      This thread [HERE] may answer any questions you may have about our download limits for new members.
      And, Please take some time to read the Forum Rules before posting on the forum!
      Enjoy your stay!

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by ACPCDepot View Post

Hi there, and welcome to MegaThemer. Allways glad to see someone find there home over here at, the most awesome place on the net!

Enjoy the site, Make some new friends, have some fun, and stay awhile, and one more thing remember to stay awesome :)
        This thread [HERE] may answer any questions you may have about our download limits for new members.

To run custom themes with Windows 7, you may be interested in our 'Theme Xtreme Starter Kit'[HERE].

Please take time to read this information. Forum Rules [HERE] Thank you.

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

AC PC Depot

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

welcome to megathemer enjoy.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Welcome to Megathemer family.:)

Comment

Greetings ACPCDepot.

Comment

greetings from me too. Enjoy this community.

Comment

Working...
                    X