google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html Intro! - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro!

Hello all! I'm new here, Windows 10 didn't work out for me so I'm trying to find some cool 7 themes :)

Welcome again to AWESOME MegaThemer Sexy Single
    Make some friends, have some fun, and stay awhile.

Feel free to jump in with any of the topics,
    and if you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.
    This thread [HERE] may answer any questions you may have about our download limits for new members.
    And, Please take some time to read the Forum Rules before posting on the forum!
    Enjoy your stay!

beagleman, chevy350, CybaCreep, deviantdon, Designfjotten, gsw953, Ionstorm, Megabink, POWEREDBYOSTX, TheBull, Tiger, Vigoni, YourNumbr1Fan, ☣696☣, -TerminatoR-, 146, abdo70, Aeon1337, arunis1234, awpergate21, bbosa, Beatbox, Black_Diamond, blingydaclown, Blood-Huntress, Breckell, borstalsmurf, Bry5012, BuffaloJoe, bumer83, c0rrupt0r, cafs71, ChaosTRex, Creator, Cyph1n, DaemonCantor, dandan, Danice, deviantdonswifey, Devil0887, Dicehunter, Dimzin, everdin, evil_cat, faizalotai, FASCA123, FlyingDragon, freak69ize, Gary, gunk0001, hamzur, hellx, IceBabee, Icramis, intothelightz10, JacksMafia, julienth37, k-c-c, KaddirB, KatiSiark, kbabe, kenj220, lahercoll, Lamia, max68, MaxxOmega, mike 59, mistersingh, Mr-Blade, Mr351837, mVs.Wolfe, NERD420Elite, NOFX1994, ONE MAN ARMY, rangel#, ratanbose, robin, Rz___7, S.I.L., samirpa, Sc0uT1.0, Scrapped, sead79, Semtex, sete, sivispacem, slade1style, Smokey, stan1023, stu2014, SwitchBlade, The Nude Dude, Thhaque, TOSHIBA 2014, uncle marci, vikikartoos, Vlad96ru, Wu187, Xenomorph, yayegus, zapxcero, Zippy, zyppy_20,

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Hi John,
      I just noticed that on top of this page there is a new button for "Activity Stream', but I also noticed it does NOT appear on all pages in the forum.
      Is this new button suppose to be everywhere?
      S1.jpg

Comment

• Designfjotten
        Designfjotten commented
        Editing a comment
        It worked for me, got 44 results on it :) maybe he is working on something new for us :D

• Megabink
        Megabink commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah i know i just added this recently and need to add it to the rest of the pages to.
        I thought this would be handy for staff.

welcome to megathemer

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Hi there, and welcome to MegaThemer. Allways glad to see someone find there home over here at, the most awesome place on the net,

Enjoy the site, Make some new friends, have some fun, and stay awhile, and one more thing remember to stay awesome :)
        This thread [HERE] may answer any questions you may have about our download limits for new members.

To run custom themes with Windows 7, you may be interested in our 'Theme Xtreme Starter Kit'[HERE].

Please take time to read this information. Forum Rules [HERE] Thank you.

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by [COLOR=#FF0000
          Megabink[/COLOR];n180949]Yeah i know i just added this recently and need to add it to the rest of the pages to.
          Sure is handy, keep on trucking bud..
          PS,
          Do you have everything you need for the upgrade to 5.1.8? (Well, maybe except for more hours in a day, lol...)

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
            Sure is handy, keep on trucking bud..
            PS,
            Do you have everything you need for the upgrade to 5.1.8? (Well, maybe except for more hours in a day, lol...)
            I am gonna pass on vB 5.1.8 and wait on 5.1.9 which will be released in a few weeks.
            I have heard that vB 5.1.8 can causes some problems and i don't want to take that risk!

Comment

• HammerJack
              HammerJack commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks John, Sounds like your on top of the bulletins over there..

PS,
              I did not receive any notices for your quote today. I came back to this topic by chance and saw your reply just now??

• Megabink
              Megabink commented
              Editing a comment
              That should be fixed in the 5.1.9 release...they reworked the notifications system.
              Atm there are still some bugs regarding the notifications...sometimes they work and other times not lol.

Hi - I've been programming for over 20 years and have just rekindled my love of theming
            I should've added my special interest is in creating a space theme
            Last edited by Designfjotten; 04-09-2015, 22:08.

Comment

Welcome to Megathemer family, enjoy.:)

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your stay. :dance5:

Comment

Working...
                X