X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiesto1977

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum.

I am French Canadian and my English is basic. I am 38 and I have 2 beautiful daughters, one aged 7 and the other 2 years. I look beautiful theme for my children and a theme for my personal computer.

I have already visited the site himself before registering. I find that there is much contained. So I enrolled in premium.

Thank you for its beautiful site.

See you soon

Welcome to the forum buddy and thank you for supporting our site.
    If you have any questions regarding forum use please feel free to shoot a pm to any of our staff members.
    Enjoy your MT Premium features.

Comment

Hi there again Tiesto1977 Thank you so much for supporting the site, and welcome to MegaThemer. Allways glad to see someone find there home over here at, the most awesome place on the net! I hope you will enjoy the site, Maybe you even make some new friends, hope you fine what you are looking for, we got alot of awsome contents on this site, have some fun, and stay awhile, and one more thing remember to stay awesome :)

To run custom themes with Windows 7, you may be interested in our 'Theme Xtreme Starter Kit'[HERE].

Please take time to read this information. Forum Rules [HERE] Thank you.

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Welcome aboard bro

Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

Comment

welcome to megathemer enjoy

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Welcome to MT.

Comment

Welcome my friend to MegaThemer family.

Comment

Working...
              X