Copy / Paste Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy / Paste Issues

good day guys yesterday i didn't have any problems rightclicking and either copying or pasting, but to day i get the following. i know my security settings haven't changed, NOR are they going to.

sigpic

oh yes i had almost forgot i really hated before you went to vb5 getting email telling me i received a like or thanks, and now i get a pm that i got them. it's annoying. is there anyway for me to turn just those notifications off? thanks
    sigpic

Comment

• Megabink
      Megabink commented
      Editing a comment
      Like Jack already mentioned...these are settings you can disable in your user settings!

There are settings you have to adjust in your profile settings page. Start at the drop down up top at the right and select 'User Settings'
    On that page I believe you go to the 'Notifications' tab..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by The Nude Dude View Post
      good day guys yesterday i didn't have any problems rightclicking and either copying or pasting, but to day i get the following. i know my security settings haven't changed, NOR are they going to.
      Yeah i noticed that to...it looks that it took over a part of the addon i had installed on vB4 after the upgrade to vB5...i need to investigate this!
      But you can ignore this by clicking away the warning twice after that you should be able to copy/paste!

Comment

Working...
      X