Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

New toy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy

Well with all the overtime I've been working and my van finally crapping out we put the money to good use, broke down and went to a dealership and bought a new to me car. 2005 SAAB 95 ARC and lemme tell ya, I've had some fun cars in the past but this one ranks right up there with my old Vega with a 327ci and muncie 4-spd

Attached Files

Re: New toy

wew...!!! Congratzzzzzz chevy350 bro for your new toy (car)..!!!! :crazy-happy-smiiey:

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

Looks Nice

Comment

Congratz brother, yeah i have tryed a couple of them myself, great rids for sure :)
        enjoy your new car my friend, and that light leather looks sweet bro :D

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

If it isn't a Chevy then your user name should change to Saab95 Just joking. I had a 1972 Vega GT but with the standard 4 cyl. I loved it though, it was easy to work on and never had a problem until I was rear ended by a Dump Truck. It made it into a two seater :JC-ROFL:

Comment

looks great but did you say Vega

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Looking good Rob.. Glad to see some of your other interest in life..

Now that's not oil leaking out on the ground there is it... :JC-ROFL:

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                Congratz brother, yeah i have tryed a couple of them myself, great rids for sure :)
                enjoy your new car my friend, and that light leather looks sweet bro :D
                So far it's awesome to drive, the leather was well taken care of along with the rest of the car thankfully.

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
                looks great but did you say Vega
                Yup had a '72 also, uncle bought it new and when I was 10 he decided to include me in the "rebuilding" of it letting me pick the motor and tranny from his stash of goodies. We got it done when I was about 13-14 and he drove it after that, I turned 16 and he said to come over since mom prolly wouldn't approve of his present and thats when he handed me the keys and title. Still ran strong....mid 11's in the quarter mile :good2: then about 9 months ago my dad decided he wanted to take it out since it was being stored in his shop and clipped a pole, flipped and totaled it. He got some bumps an bruises and a broken wrist but is doing great now, drivetrain is sitting back in the garage awaiting a new home lol

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                Looking good Rob.. Glad to see some of your other interest in life..

Now that's not oil leaking out on the ground there is it... :JC-ROFL:
                Yeah I saw that too and went back out to look after wife showed me the pic, guess the A/C drains from both sides of the car lol

Comment

Yeah Rob, that sounds great, congratulations my beloved Brother and all the best for you and loved ones with the new car! :good2:

Be always blessed and happy in this dream we dream as THE ONE! :loving::thank_you:

Be all blessed, be mindful, be confident and be happy.
                  Be peaceful & in love with your next - it is YOU. Teach forgiveness.
                  Your will will be done. What you give, you will receive.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------
                  ABOUT YOU, YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgP...Jy5wg&index=12
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkP...ATQTcu0gRJy5wg
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USI...ei0IIGDePbdnzC
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ez...IGsgKl&index=7
                  -----------------------------------------------------
                  THE-MY-YOUR-OUR TICKET HOME:
                  http://www.acim.org

Comment

Congratulations looks very nice indeed

Comment

Congrats, nice car.

Comment

Good looking car my friend. I like it hehe.

Thanks for share

Comment

Buetyfull tjs

Comment

Working...
                          X