Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Wacom Intuos Pro Large

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacom Intuos Pro Large

I had bought a product about ten days ago and certainly would not comment if not here in this area.
    So I'm more than happy and satisfied because I bought a Wacom Intuos Pro Large http://www.wacom.com/en/us/creative/intuos-pro-l
    I had to save for months to buy but finally did. And I need to say you that if you can buy, do it, no doubt!
    If money is tight it might be interesting to analyze a smaller version, but I can guarantee it's worth.
    I'm producing 5 times faster than before and not yet mastered 10% of the shortcuts and commands of the table. Well that's it! :D
    Last edited by Megabink; 07-04-2014, 21:15.

Wacom Intuos Pro Large

@samirpa thats a very cool tool you have thanks for sharing

Comment

Re: Wacom Intuos Pro Large

Cool thanks for showing your purchase buddy!

Comment

Re: Wacom Intuos Pro Large

Thats cool do you want to see my?

Comment

Working...
        X