Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

85% off... How could I not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85% off... How could I not?

Have been kinda looking at THIS for a year or so and came across an ever so slightly used one for $50.00 cdn.
    Seems much more comfortable than my Deathstalker Ultimate and actually seems to respond a little quicker.
    Could be due to the fact that there's no Razer Synapse running in the background.

cyborg-strike-7.jpg
    How could I not scoop it up?
    -D-

Hell yeah bro, that keyboard is totally epic, i wanted one myself for ages, i have a R.A.T. 7 mouse but only use it for gaming as its a little hard to work with :D congratz with a new board brother :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Thanks guys, glad you approve.
      Price is definitely what got me though, No way I could justify full msrp on this keyboard.
      I'm STILL excited and a little stunned at the score.
      It fits in nice w/the R.A.T.'s (9 and 7 M.M.O.) and other peripherals I got floating around my desk.

-D-

Comment

Great deal buddy and thanks for showing your purchase.

Comment

Now what are you going to do with that???

Glad to see your updates bud, keep em coming..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
          X