google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html How-To Universal Theme Patcher... - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How-To Universal Theme Patcher...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How-To patch your System files to enable custom themes.

thx been looking for this

Comment

Thanks for This great job...

Comment

A good resource for a rookie like me.

Comment

I wonder if this helps ...

Comment

Originally posted by eyeless View Post
            you have to have this installed to use third party themes

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thank you for that, but for first time, I tried some uncomplete theme here and I was affraid of mallfunction of Theme Changer and this app leaded me to direct download link for that program. Later that told me about unnecessarity of installation for Changer is allready up n running.'(
              SO, I tried just few minutes another theme "Metallic Hydro" and that is totally different.
              To make you understand: Previous theme changes colours, frames of windows and text, but did not change background and did not change explorer frame and windows start button, so I was worry about my way of installation of Extreme theme patcher. Everything is right now, but for future cases, if I were admin, I put sentence "Youse more than one theme before you start panic" to the thread, where extreme theme patcher can be downloaded.
              Finally, I apologize for my english still much to do with that ;)

Comment

Thank you for that, but for first time, I tried some uncomplete theme here and I was affraid of mallfunction of Theme Changer and this app leaded me to direct download link for that program. Later that told me about unnecessarity of installation for Changer is allready up n running.'(
                SO, I tried just few minutes another theme "Metallic Hydro" and that is totally different.
                To make you understand: Previous theme changes colours, frames of windows and text, but did not change background and did not change explorer frame and windows start button, so I was worry about my way of installation of Extreme theme patcher. Everything is right now, but for future cases, if I were admin, I put sentence "Youse more than one theme before you start panic" to the thread, where extreme theme patcher can be downloaded.
                Finally, I apologize for my english still much to do with that ;)
                Thanks for your comments, and welcome again to MegaThemer.
                You are correct about the theme extreme starter kit and that it does everything to start you running custom themes.
                This thread here is about the patcher ONLY, and does not include, or mention Theme Resource Changer which is also needed for today custom themes. When you said that your explorer frame and start button did not change that is because you probaly did not have TRC installed & running.

When you see a new theme you want to try, there should also be instructions with that theme that will tell you exactly what you need to run their themes so it is not my responsibility to tell you that here in this thread about universal theme patcher.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Even better yet we now have a new Starter kit that will both patch system files, and install theme resource changer which are 2 must have's for todays custom themes.
                  Have a look [HERE]..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

iam new 2 this stuff will try

Comment

Thank you! This Forum in general is very helpfull!

Comment

Re: How-To Universal Theme Patcher...

Good info,thank you very much bro:good2:

Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

Comment

Re: How-To Universal Theme Patcher...

thanks i needed this

Comment

let's see if I learned anything

Comment

Working...
                            X