Making a theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a theme

Is there a kit , video or tutorial showing a rook how to make a theme, even if I have never made one before?
    Looking at the themes on this site, they seem to be very complex in their designs. Do I need to learn Photoshop, or some other technical design system?
    Sorry, I found a forum on this site with the information I need!
    Last edited by CybaCreep; 05-04-2015, 01:56.

Thanks a lot Cyba Creep!

Comment

Hi there seacruise and welcome to MegaThemer.
      Allways glad to see someone find there home over here at, the most awesome place on the net

For your information we have an introduction forum[HERE].

Enjoy the site, Make some new friends, have some fun, and stay awhile, and one more thing remember to stay awesome :)
      This thread [HERE] may answer any questions you may have about our download limits for new members.

To run custom themes with Windows 7, you may be interested in our 'Theme Xtreme Starter Kit'[HERE].
      You may also want to have a look at this: [HERE]
      It is the best tutorial out there, i use it all the time

Good luck with you first theme bud, looking forward to see it.

Oh, and one more thing, Please take time to read this information. Forum Rules [HERE] Thank you.

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Thank you for this valuable information.

Comment

so these unfinished themes are some sort of a template to build on adapt and learn how to make your own, or is this just a basic setup that you can change without to much info? I am really looking to learn this i have basic photoshop knowledge and i would like to learn how to make my own themes and logon screens ...

best of regards

lhq ...

Comment

Working...
        X