Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

full glass and patching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full glass and patching

Hello , I've been downloading themes for some time now , but i downloaded only one theme from MT and i am always having the same problem , the full glass application never worked !! maybe the reason is that i am patching three files only , ( i'm running Win7 home edition x 64 , i actully don't know how to patch more than 3 files ! or is it something els. If any body have any idea or had the same prob. and can help please assist me here and thanks in advance for any help. cheers.

Which theme from here ??

Information
    I have moved your thread from forum support to

Comment

First Thank you for moving my post to the right place and sorry if i posted in the wrong area, the theme was (Sun). thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy2015 View Post
        First Thank you for moving my post to the right place and sorry if i posted in the wrong area, the theme was (Sun). thanks.
        I dont use Glass i have tagged Tiger Chris for you keep checking back here or some else might no

Comment

thanks alot .

Comment

the full glass application never worked !!
            I tried to answer this question in the ' Sun V2 ' topic, but you never replied?
            Did you check task manager to see if it was running.
            And did you try to close Explorer and re-start it?

maybe the reason is that i am patching three files only , ( i'm running Win7 home edition x 64 , i actully don't know how to patch more than 3 files ! or is it something els.

If you have 64 bit, yes you need to patch 2 more files.
            Since it sounds like your using UTP to setup, please take time to digest all the information in this Topic [HERE].

If any body have any idea or had the same prob. and can help please assist me here and thanks in advance for any help. cheers.
            One suggestion is to run your patcher again and restore system files.
            And then run our theme Xtreme starter kit that does it all in one app.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

hello Hammerjack : first thank you very much for the replay , and sorry i am still not very familier with MT site , i didn't notice that you were trying to answer me , sorry . and i will try as you said to use the Theme Xtreme ...kit and see how it goes. thanks again and have a great time .

Comment

• HammerJack
                HammerJack commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries bud.

Let's back up a minute.
                Whether or not you have your system files patched for custom themes has absolutely NOTHING to do with Black Glass Enhanced.
                You can run this app on a default system and still have a transparent Explorer window.

Properly patching your system files for custom themes is still needed to experience the full effect of the theme design, and I still recommend you get your system setup correctly for that.
                A glass app is optional..

Till now, I've never heard of anyone having trouble with Black Glass Enhanced, lol.
                The ONLY surprise is if you start the app and already have an Explorer window open. The open window does NOT change transparency at the start up of the app. BUT, if you close the window and reopen it, viola! It should be transparent.
                Last edited by HammerJack; 04-02-2015, 04:46.

Dear HammerJack , i did what you've recommended regarding the Xtreme ...Kit , like restored and patched again using the ...Kit , and it works perfect, so i am here now to thank you . so thank you very much. have a great time.

Comment

• HammerJack
                HammerJack commented
                Editing a comment
                Well were glad you got this figured out, and thanks for hanging in there.

You taught me something also today. And that is I should always ask for a screen shot, EVERY time.
                Because all along I thought you were talking about the glass app. BUT according to your reply, you got your fix when you did the setup for custom themes. Meaning it was not the app you had trouble with, it was system files you had to get right.
                Because the starter kit has nothing to do with what I was thinking about.

Thanks again bud.

wow awesome thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X