microsoft word 2013 turned dark.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microsoft word 2013 turned dark.

the part were you enter the text in a Microsoft word document has turned completely black. i recently installed the razer green theme for win7. i'm just wondering if any of you have any way to change that or will i just have to uninstall the theme or just live with it?

Originally posted by deadsouls666 View Post
    the part were you enter the text in a Microsoft word document has turned completely black. i recently installed the razer green theme for win7. i'm just wondering if any of you have any way to change that or will i just have to uninstall the theme or just live with it?
    All (most) dark themes have this problem saying that upload a screen shot so we can see

Comment

We all have that problem...you will need to live with that or if you use MW switch to a Windows default theme like i use to do and switch back when your done!

Comment

yeah okey. fair enough i guess :P i'll just have to change the coloring of the lettering to neon green or something x3

Comment

yeah okey. fair enough i guess :P i'll just have to change the coloring of the lettering to neon green or something x3
          You could do that if the software allows that....you could also open MW with Restorator and see if you can change the background or font color but that could mess up your MW!

Comment

You can also change text color in word,maybe that helps

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

Like the previous replies, these 'Dark' custom themes have a similar issue with black text on a black background in certain apps.
              For this reason you can follow the previous answers of editing the font color in the theme files, or the app, or your system settings (Control Panel>Personalization>Window Color>Advanced appearance settings. The window that pops up has color settings in it)
              personally I always keep a 'Light' theme installed for these occasions, or just switch back to a default theme temporarily.

There is an app named 'Mactype' that is design to help with this. You can read about it [HERE].

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Cybacreep nice banner !!!

Comment

Information
                  This Topic/Thread has been moved to the current Sub-Forum by Staff.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

this happend to me too, and reinstalled it, it started working just fine :D

Comment

Working...
                    X