Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonjours team ! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bonjours team ! :D

    I will give you the more info possible :
    I have a windows 7 64 bit
    I want to instal BLUE NEON GLASS
    I have patched (3) with UniversalThemePatcher-x64
    I have installed ThemeResourceChangerX64-v10
    I have put the Theme in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
    My problem : When i want to launche a theme, color and police work, but the taskbar and all other button (like "next") its like a old version of windows (see screen) SO i think its a problem with ExplorerFrame.dll but i have try much thing and all time, probleme with Explorer when lauching windows... Thank for support :) I dont want to give up !

    NOTE
    This discussion has been moved by Staff to a different sub forum.
    Last edited by HammerJack; 07-01-2015, 00:18.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
    I will give you the more info possible :
    I have a windows 7 64 bit
    I want to instal BLUE NEON GLASS
    I have patched (3) with UniversalThemePatcher-x64
    I have installed ThemeResourceChangerX64-v10
    I have put the Theme in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
    My problem : When i want to launche a theme, color and police work, but the taskbar and all other button (like "next") its like a old version of windows (see screen) SO i think its a problem with ExplorerFrame.dll but i have try much thing and all time, probleme with Explorer when lauching windows... Thank for support :) I dont want to give up !

    Thank you for all your information, now lets fix your computer, after having a look at your screenie it seems like you havent patched all the files yet, have you run both 32 bit and 64 bit installers? what kind of patcher are you using? i use Universal Theme Patcher and never had a problem :)

    Seems like you put it in the right place too, but if you havent run the 32 bit patcher yet, do so, apply the default windows theme, make a restart, and check if it the theme apply's correctly, please let us know how it works out for ya :)

    http://universal-theme-patcher.en.softonic.com/


    Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

    If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

    Comment


    • #3
      So, im sorry really for this, X86 mean 64 bit and X64 mean 32 bit ? because i have used ThemeResourceChanger64, and its work, but when i launch X86 i have error message (this program dont work with your version of windows (screen) (Maybe need a unininstal?)
      I have patched (UniversalThemePatcher) with the X86 for the first time so i have 5 files patched (its writing 1 file need to patch but i cant ?_?)
      I dont touch the ExplorerFrame.DLL (damn this file scare me.. xD #CMD ) Because i need 2 (Systeme32+Syswow) and with the downloaded theme i have only one.
      Has you see now the taskbar look like a normal task, Step by step,Big thank for support :D

      Comment


      • #4
        ITs not a asking its a information : If you want Skype or other to communicate juste ask me, if that can take less time for you :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
          So, im sorry really for this, X86 mean 64 bit and X64 mean 32 bit ? because i have used ThemeResourceChanger64, and its work, but when i launch X86 i have error message (this program dont work with your version of windows (screen) (Maybe need a unininstal?)
          I have patched (UniversalThemePatcher) with the X86 for the first time so i have 5 files patched (its writing 1 file need to patch but i cant ?_?)
          I dont touch the ExplorerFrame.DLL (damn this file scare me.. xD #CMD ) Because i need 2 (Systeme32+Syswow) and with the downloaded theme i have only one.
          Has you see now the taskbar look like a normal task, Step by step,Big thank for support :D

          x86 meens 32-bit operating system (regular for windows) x64 meens 64 bit, are you running the patcher as administrator? before you try to patch any files, or anything els, lets start over.
          First of apply the default win 7 theme, do a restart,Uninstall TRC (Theme Resource Changer) and do a restart, open up CMD (remember to run it as administrator), and run the sfc/scannow command, let it fix all the files it want to fix, do a restart, patch the files, run both 64 bit (x64) and 32 bit (x86), do a restart, install TRC (Theme Resource Changer) and apply the theme

          How old is this theme you are trying to install? are you sure it is for windows 7 and not windows 8 ?
          I really dont understand what you are talking about explorerframe.dll do you meen the folder inside the theme folder?
          in the download you should get a folder with the same name as the .theme file, see the images below for file structure for a theme.

          Untitled.png


          Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

          If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post


            x86 meens 32-bit operating system (regular for windows) x64 meens 64 bit, are you running the patcher as administrator? before you try to patch any files, or anything els, lets start over.
            First of apply the default win 7 theme, do a restart,Uninstall TRC (Theme Resource Changer) and do a restart, open up CMD (remember to run it as administrator), and run the sfc/scannow command, let it fix all the files it want to fix, do a restart, patch the files, run both 64 bit (x64) and 32 bit (x86), do a restart, install TRC (Theme Resource Changer) and apply the theme

            How old is this theme you are trying to install? are you sure it is for windows 7 and not windows 8 ?
            I really dont understand what you are talking about explorerframe.dll do you meen the folder inside the theme folder?
            in the download you should get a folder with the same name as the .theme file, see the images below for file structure for a theme.

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n155770[/ATTACH]
            (Current scan)
            My theme is http://www.megathemer.net/forum/wind...ss-by-megabink
            I have in the folder :
            The theme : Blue neon glass
            All we need (patcher and all) Extras
            And a folder with (ExplorerFrame.dll + Read me + timedate.cpl)
            The readme say :
            "ExporerFrame.dll has been patched so you will get the image in explorer background.
            Timedate.cpl changes calendar background plus clock."

            I try what you say and coming soon, Thanks again ^^

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
              x86 meens 32-bit operating system (regular for windows) x64 meens 64 bit, are you running the patcher as administrator? before you try to patch any files, or anything els, lets start over.
              First of apply the default win 7 theme, do a restart,Uninstall TRC (Theme Resource Changer) and do a restart, open up CMD (remember to run it as administrator), and run the sfc/scannow command, let it fix all the files it want to fix, do a restart, patch the files, run both 64 bit (x64) and 32 bit (x86), do a restart, install TRC (Theme Resource Changer) and apply the theme

              How old is this theme you are trying to install? are you sure it is for windows 7 and not windows 8 ?
              I really dont understand what you are talking about explorerframe.dll do you meen the folder inside the theme folder?
              in the download you should get a folder with the same name as the .theme file, see the images below for file structure for a theme.
              image_8722.png

              I do exactly what you saying step by step and the taskbar dont change when apply the theme... i dont understand the problem The only "strange" thing is the patcher with only 2 patch (screen)
              (I have copy/paste on the screenshot the result of the patch X64 right of the result of the X84)
              Step by step is >
              3 Patch [GLOW]in admin[/GLOW] x64 and 2 x84,
              Install Theme resource changer[GLOW] in admin[/GLOW] x64
              Place Blue neon glass + Blue neon glass.theme in c:\windows\resource\theme
              Apply it in Personalisation and that ok ? but why that dont work for me ? huh....
              Last edited by HammerJack; 06-01-2015, 23:19. Reason: fixed image

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                  How old is this theme you are trying to install?
                  I have seen this theme before because I recognized the wallpapers.
                  And it is John's theme located [HERE].


                  Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                  I really don't understand what you are talking about explorerframe.dll
                  You would have to look inside the download to see what he means.
                  In the Extra folder John has a modded explorerframe.dll to enable the extra image in the Explorer window.


                  Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                  in the download you should get a folder with the same name as the .theme file, see the images below for file structure for a theme.
                  The necessary theme folder/file is there. I checked the download again.
                  And all 3 folders for theme resource changer are there also..


                  Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                  I have patched (UniversalThemePatcher) with the X86 for the first time so i have 5 files patched.
                  Great! If your files are patched to enable cutom themes, AND theme resource changer is installed, you are ready to run our themes.
                  NOTE: Some theme designers have even more extra's included AND this requires a little bit more work.


                  Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                  I don't touch the ExplorerFrame.DLL (damn this file scare me.. xD #CMD ) Because i need 2 (Systeme32+Syswow) and with the downloaded theme i have only one.
                  This theme designer has included this explorerframe.ddl in the 'systemfiles' folder and all it does is enable another extra image in the Windows Explorer background.
                  There are 2 ways to enable this extra and make it work.
                  1) manually swap out the orignal file with this modded one, or
                  2) you could run an automated patcher I have that will patch your existing explorerframe.dll in place, and you would do nothing with the modded file you downloaded.
                  Please let me know which method you prefer and I will help more with this.
                  Reference screen 'ExplorerFrame_Before', and 'ExplorerFrame_After' below.
                  ExplorerFrame_Before.jpg
                  =====
                  ExplorerFrame_After.jpg



                  Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                  Has you see now the taskbar look like a normal task, Step by step,Big thank for support :D
                  Yes I see the taskbar and I have 2 more settings I need for YOU to check.

                  In order for Theme Resource Changer to work properly the 'Display DPI' settings have to be set at default. If your DPI settings are not at default, the start orb & navigation buttons will not change.
                  Go to Control Panel>Display and make sure the radial button for 'Smaller - 100% (default)' is selected.
                  Reference screen 'Display_DPI_Settings' below.
                  Display_DPI_Settings.jpg

                  And in order for Theme Resource Changer to work properly the 'Launch folder windows in a separate process' in 'View Folder Options' has to be turned off, or un-checked. Some of the images will not change if this feature is turned on.
                  Go to Control Panel>Folder Options>View tab and make sure the box is UN-Checked for 'Launch folder windows in a separate process'.
                  Reference screen 'View_Folder_Options' below.
                  View_Folder_Options.jpg






















                  Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


                  Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                    i dont understand the problem The only "strange" thing is the patcher with only 2 patch (screen)
                    And oh, one more thing..
                    Windows is funny sometimes IF you try to install a custom theme before you are patched and ready.
                    Try the following if needed:

                    If you are still experiencing a problem with your custom theme not appearing correctly, from the personalization applet look for the header named 'Aero Themes' and select one of the themes that is listed there.
                    Log off or restart.
                    Then try selecting your custom theme 'Blue Neon Glass' once again.
                    Reference screen 'Stock_Aero_Themes' below.
                    Stock_Aero_Theme.jpg

                    ***Click on screen to enlarge***


                    Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


                    Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                      In order for Theme Resource Changer to work properly the 'Display DPI' settings have to be set at default. If your DPI settings are not at default, the start orb & navigation buttons will not change.
                      Go to Control Panel>Display and make sure the radial button for 'Smaller - 100% (default)' is selected.
                      Reference screen 'Display_DPI_Settings' below.
                      [ATTACH]n155818[/ATTACH]
                      I Saw just 'change DPI" in a tutorial 'out of this site" and my limited English don't understand .. So i have change it to 100% (was in 125%) And now it work ! Thank ! after YEARS to let fall the idea to have a beautiful windows 7 just because i set (125%) ... BIG THANK TO YOU AND DESIGNFJOTTEN !

                      Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                      This theme designer has included this explorerframe.dll in the 'systemfiles' folder and all it does is enable another extra image in the Windows Explorer background.
                      There are 2 ways to enable this extra and make it work.
                      1) manually swap out the original file with this modded one, or
                      2) you could run an automated patcher I have that will patch your existing explorerframe.dll in place, and you would do nothing with the modded file you downloaded.
                      Please let me know which method you prefer and I will help more with this.
                      Reference screen 'ExplorerFrame_Before', and 'ExplorerFrame_After' below.
                      If please can i have a automated because everytime i do something in sys32 i have error and have to reload all ... Thank you for your patience and your welcome !

                      (Some attachment seem to don't work, i have white screen... ( BUG FIX IN NEXT EPISODE !) xD
                      Last edited by HammerJack; 06-01-2015, 23:44.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                        I Saw just 'change DPI" in a tutorial 'out of this site" and my limited English don't understand .. So i have change it to 100% (was in 125%)
                        We also have all this Information [HERE] also.


                        Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                        If please can i have a automated because everytime i do something in sys32 i have error and have to reload all ...
                        You can download the explorerframe patcher [HERE].


                        Originally posted by Thrynne View Post
                        (Some attachment seem to don't work, i have white screen...
                        We are currently experiencing an upgrade in our forum and all the bugs are NOT worked out yet.
                        For more information please follow [THIS] topic..


                        Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


                        Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                          We also have all this Information [HERE] also.



                          You can download the explorerframe patcher [HERE].



                          We are currently experiencing an upgrade in our forum and all the bugs are NOT worked out yet.
                          For more information please follow [THIS] topic..
                          Ok thank i have installed it for future image ^^ Just a last question, can we have a custom image in background of file ?
                          Thank for the support patience and care :) i will search how to add some widget, or thing like MAC or style shortcut ^^ i will take 2 day like custom but no care xD Have nice 2015 year :)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            @Thrynne:,
                            Hmmm, Now that one you got me on...
                            Sorry but I do not follow you there...

                            With the explorerframe patch you can have an extra image in JUST the main Explorer window. But that mod is done by the custom designer. I could not tell you how it's down at this time...


                            Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


                            Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X