[ASK] Always error after downloading from Megathemer :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ASK] Always error after downloading from Megathemer :(

Please help me, this is what happened after downloading a file from megathemer, and try extracting, the result is an error
    Attached Files

Re: [ASK] Always error after downloading from Megathemer :(

un till we move to the new server and the vBullitin update comes out we will have this just stand by staff are trying to resolve the issue's

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by ferferos View Post
      Please help me, this is what happened after downloading a file from megathemer, and try extracting, the result is an error
      MT FOUNDER/OWNER

Dear MT'ers we will migrating/move to another server soon!
      We have outgrown our current hosting server which you have all noticed with all the bugs and database errors
      we had lately not to mention the time outs etc...

We will be moving to an Semi Dedicated server which will cost me 3 times more than i pay for the current plan,
      But it will be worth it...we gain double the server resources and we don't need to share our server resources with
      hundreds of other websites that are on the same server!

Atm we are also struggling with uploading,images and files problems,
      This is due new PHP scripts and vBulletin software not compatible with the new PHP version!

vBulletin is also busy with updating/fixing their software and i hope they release a new version soon that is compatible with the new version of PHP!

Now with that said and your are all updated now i will give some info about the server upgrade!

I am waiting atm on a reply from our hosting provider when they will start with the upgrade,
      Please keep in mind that once they start to upgrade then MT will be:
      OFFLINE ABOUT 12HOURS OR LESS!

This is normal because DNS propagation has to be set in order to be back online again!

Well this is it for now...once the hosting provider gives me green light i will make an announcement on top of the main page!

Thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
        un till we move to the new server and the vBullitin update comes out we will have this just stand by staff are trying to resolve the issue's
        so, until we moved the server, we have to wait like this? okay2.. thank you very much for your information ^^

Comment

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
          MT FOUNDER/OWNER

Dear MT'ers we will migrating/move to another server soon!
          We have outgrown our current hosting server which you have all noticed with all the bugs and database errors
          we had lately not to mention the time outs etc...

We will be moving to an Semi Dedicated server which will cost me 3 times more than i pay for the current plan,
          But it will be worth it...we gain double the server resources and we don't need to share our server resources with
          hundreds of other websites that are on the same server!

Atm we are also struggling with uploading,images and files problems,
          This is due new PHP scripts and vBulletin software not compatible with the new PHP version!

vBulletin is also busy with updating/fixing their software and i hope they release a new version soon that is compatible with the new version of PHP!

Now with that said and your are all updated now i will give some info about the server upgrade!

I am waiting atm on a reply from our hosting provider when they will start with the upgrade,
          Please keep in mind that once they start to upgrade then MT will be:
          OFFLINE ABOUT 12HOURS OR LESS!

This is normal because DNS propagation has to be set in order to be back online again!

Well this is it for now...once the hosting provider gives me green light i will make an announcement on top of the main page!

Thank you all!
          whether the downloaded file now has no error anymore? :)

Comment

Originally posted by ferferos View Post
            whether the downloaded file now has no error anymore? :)
            I didn't tested the download buddy but you can try...and if you can't open it with Winrar try 7z most of the time 7z will do the job!
            Last edited by Megabink; 19-11-2014, 12:20. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
              I didn't tested the download buddy but you can try...and if you can't open it with Winrar try 7z most of the time 7z will do the job!
              big thanks for you ^^ ... i just try download 7zip.. and it work >.< ... thank you very much broooo ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gary
                I get an error on every download from this site.
                Gary i just stated above to use 7z to decompress/unpack downloaded files instead of Winrar!
                Last edited by Megabink; 25-11-2014, 15:18.

Comment

I still get an error but at least it extracts now. Thanks John
                  Most of the time it will work and if not then you need to extract it once more....for now this is the only method that will open files where Winrar fails!

Comment

It worked and is faster than WinRar but kind of plain looking.
                    That doesn't matter has long it does the job!

Comment

Thanks for the info ^-^

Comment

winrar for the win

Comment

Working...
                        X