Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

My User Name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My User Name?

Ok, been on this site for a while now and the í (Alt Gr i) in Termínator is now replaced with ? looking like this now = Term?nator.
    Can someone please fix this as i will do pc clean a few times a week and makes it hard to log back into this site.
    And also why all of a sudden the site does not allow (Alt Gr) letters in user name?

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Re: My User Name?

Originally posted by Term�nator View Post
    Ok, been on this site for a while now and the � (Alt Gr i) in Term�nator is now replaced with ? looking like this now = Term?nator.
    Can someone please fix this as i will do pc clean a few times a week and makes it hard to log back into this site.
    And also why all of a sudden the site does not allow (Alt Gr) letters in user name?

Brother it's server problem as far as i know, it's not your pc problrm.
    And our MT Boss said that he will fix the problem as soon as possible, he working on it already!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

we are experiencing technical difficulties please stand by.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Termínator

Don't know why this has happened but I fixed this for you buddy!

Comment

Ok, working fine now, BUT, i sent messages through the "Contact Us" with no reply over 2 x days for help! Maybe the site has a fault there too?

Comment

Originally posted by Term­nator View Post
            Ok, working fine now, BUT, i sent messages through the "Contact Us" with no reply over 2 x days for help! Maybe the site has a fault there too?
            Megabink sent tags to everyone that a update is coming just stand by

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

i did not understand

Comment

Originally posted by Termínator View Post
                The contact Us is something i hardly check...it has uses the server e mail and i don't login there often!
                I need to change the e mail address but i am so busy with 1001 other things that i didn't changed it yet!

But registered members can use the forum support section if they have problems or use the pm system here to contact me!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                  But registered members can use the forum support section if they have problems or use the pm system here to contact me!
                  Thats fine if you were able to login as a regestered user, but at the time I could not login, hence my problem needed to be answered by using the "Contact Us" Anyway my user name got fixed before you read the email. Sorted now and thats the main thing :good2:

Comment

are there still issues?

Comment

Working...
                    X