Says I've been banned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says I've been banned?

It says my IP Address has been banned, just curious as to why? I'm not some lil kid, I have a life & family & successful business and I've never done any wrong here at all. I've followed ALL the rules to a T. I had to use a wifi connection at Starbucks to post. I been following everyone here for a few years now, admiration to all of you for your hard work. Please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Says I've been banned?

your online so its not banned maybe a glitch

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by Zandur View Post
      It says my IP Address has been banned, just curious as to why? I'm not some lil kid, I have a life & family & successful business and I've never done any wrong here at all. I've followed ALL the rules to a T. I had to use a wifi connection at Starbucks to post. I been following everyone here for a few years now, admiration to all of you for your hard work. Please let me know. Thanks.
      Must be a fault in the system Boss will reply soon @Megabink keep checking Back

Comment

I think i no what it is your ip must have be very similar to spam bot so the system ban you for a bit
        Last edited by CybaCreep; 23-09-2014, 10:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandur View Post
          If you made a second account that may have been banned before or your using a proxy ip or your using a Thor browser you will have problems and the security system will block you!
          If you did not use any of the above then the only problem could be like CybaCreep mentioned before is that your ip matches a bad bot/spider!
          I will look into this later on!

Comment

Update:

I have searched after your banned ip and in the banned usergroup and i didn't find anything...so this must be a glitch or it has something to do you using a proxy!

Comment

Working...
            X