Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Warning message when trying to download a theme.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warning message when trying to download a theme.

    After unlocking a theme (Wolfenstein the New Order from Tiger), I go to click the download link but get the following message. What am I doing wrong?

    bloodwolfx2002, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Thanks for any help.

  • #2
    Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

    Originally posted by bloodwolfx2002 View Post
    After unlocking a theme (Wolfenstein the New Order from Tiger), I go to click the download link but get the following message. What am I doing wrong?

    bloodwolfx2002, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

    Thanks for any help.
    try now the system wont let you till your 11th post if it still wont clear your browser cach


    Sig by Cybacreep

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

      let me know


      Sig by Cybacreep

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

        I get a warning from Avast, but I have notified them. I will be with them until my subscription expires then it is back to Kaspersky I hope.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

          Same Problem here! :(

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

            Originally posted by paul_migz029 View Post
            Same Problem here! :(
            your at 7 until you reach the 10 post limit you will get that on your 11th post you can download
            Information
            Hi and welcome to MegaThemer. Hope you can stay awhile.
            Forum content is currently locked to all Rookie members.

            All you need is 10 post's and you will be moved to MT Member status,
            Or, become a Premium member to automatically unlock all forum content instantly!
            For more information about download restrictions, please read [HERE].



            Sig by Cybacreep

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

              Ohhh, Problem solved! thanks so much sir. Almost there then. heehee. well, I will keep this community as my new favorite now. This is Awesome! :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

                Originally posted by paul_migz029 View Post
                Ohhh, Problem solved! thanks so much sir. Almost there then. heehee. well, I will keep this community as my new favorite now. This is Awesome! :)
                become a premium member you get no limits and get exclusive themes first and it helps the server cost.


                Sig by Cybacreep

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

                  Ohhh! That's Great. So time to prevent some spending some money on the other things.
                  So that I can earn to buy a Premium account right here!
                  Last edited by beagleman; 09-08-2014, 04:22.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

                    Originally posted by paul_migz029 View Post
                    Ohhh! That's Great. So time to prevent some spending some money on the other things.
                    So that I can earn to buy a Premium account right here!
                    not a requirement just a thought enjoy the forum


                    Sig by Cybacreep

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

                      same thing here, hopefully my 11th post will help.. but have to say it is kinda lame to force ppl to post 11 times before getting to the goods though, but i understand why at the same time..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Warning message when trying to download a theme.

                        still not at my 11th post yet :((

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X