Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

I can't install the Razer Green Theme :'(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't install the Razer Green Theme :'(

Hey again :'( so sad that i can't download the Razer Green theme because i need to post 10 um Threads ... what should i do? i dont really want to spam

Re: I can't install the Razer Green Theme :'(

no don't spam we ban for that look around and make to post on your 11th post you will be able to download as far as a 32bit system pm Hammerjack or Cybacreep they will know I am unfamiliar with a 32 bit system

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by YuriAxYT View Post
      Hey again :'( so sad that i can't download the Razer Green theme because i need to post 10 um Threads ... what should i do? i dont really want to spam
      10 posts are not that much...there is plenty of good stuff on MT to reply on,before you know it you will have 1000 posts lol.

Comment

Ok Thanks MT BOSS :) oh... are u the owner? or founder? lol

Comment

Ok Thanks MT BOSS :) oh... are u the owner? or founder? lol
          Yes i am the boss and the owner/founder of this site!

Comment

Nice website! :) but u should um make the downloads availabe for new members :'( ...

Comment

The 10 Post minimum is there so folks kinda have to get to know the community a bit. If you are gonna use someones work for your own use free, least one can do is post 10 times on the site, ya know.... The work here is like no other on the web, and for the most part it is free, plus they usually help folks with any issues they might run into when installing their custom themes, I'd say that is well worth 10 posts... just saying. Also, it is limited so folks that use the Custom Themes here, should show some respect & thanks for the use of their free Themes. :rockon:

Full reason as to why there is a 10 post minimum for downloads can be found here.
              http://www.megathemer.net/showthread...Rookie-Members!
              Last edited by Zandur; 20-06-2014, 17:08.

Comment

so sad that i can't download the Razer Green theme because i need to post 10 um Threads ...
                Please note that you need 10 post's, NOT 10 threads.
                At the top & the bottom of every thread you will see a button that say's +Reply to Thread

what should i do? i don't really want to spam
                You should just leave a comment about what you like, or do not like about any of the content here.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

You have already gotten adequate information about the downloading for the new members but, just in case you bump into any problems while trying to install the theme, here's a video of a guy doing it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-0Gyp_8_EU
                  btw: i dont know if there are any rules about posting links on this site so, if it gets removed, i'm really sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X