Clicking Images to Enlarge Preview on Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking Images to Enlarge Preview on Forums

I am new here so I am not sure if this is a newbie thing or a problem with the forums. I click on Pictures/Images in a post to enlarge them for a better preview and It instantly gives me this message vBulletinMessage.png

Re: Clicking Images to Enlarge Preview on Forums

Originally posted by c0rrupt0r View Post
    I am new here so I am not sure if this is a newbie thing or a problem with the forums. I click on Pictures/Images in a post to enlarge them for a better preview and It instantly gives me this message [ATTACH=CONFIG]8021[/ATTACH]
    if you are looking in the premium section you will get that. also I noted you have 9 post on 11 you will be fine xcept for premium section.
    Last edited by beagleman; 29-05-2014, 23:22.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

ok Thank you beagleman, I am not sure if every image on the forums are premium lol. there have even been posts where someone is asking for help and post's an image of their issue and I can not even click that with out seeing this message. so I just see a small thumbnail and hard to see lol.

Comment

once you make the 10 required post the forum opens up to you our artist go to a lot of trouble and long hours in some cases months to make a theme that's why we have the limits in place.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Oh Yes I can understand that and it now makes sense. Thank you for that beagleman much respect :) I just was not sure if it was a glitch I was seeing lol

P.S Yes you're correct I reached my 10 post limit and now am able to see the enlarged Images :)
          Last edited by c0rrupt0r; 29-05-2014, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by c0rrupt0r View Post
            I am new here so I am not sure if this is a newbie thing or a problem with the forums.
            Just to add to what beagleman already said, and to comment on what you referred to as 'premium images everywhere', the only sub-forum you might see that message is in our Premium section [HERE]. The rest of the forum is now opened up to you as you can now see..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
            X