Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

window 8 panes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window 8 panes

Hi all i installed windows8 after getting pissed off with 8.1 now i got another problem ... when i restart my pc my side panes etc revert back to white even though its patched, areoglass in etc does anybody no why this is happening ? any help would be apreciated

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
    .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Re: window 8 panes

Tagged some friends keep checking :JC-ROFL:

Comment

thnx john lol .... ive got patience of a saint but these win8 and win8.1 r pushing me to my limits :JC-ROFL:

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Can you make a screenshot? Be more specific? You mean side panel images in personalize window or?
        If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

hi lamia ive just installed win8 again but it was HUD EVOLUTION THEME for windows 8 and all the detailed panes like down the left side wer white instead of being the theme colour if it does it again now on fresh install il upload them. but yeah its the side panel images etc

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Originally posted by stu2014 View Post
            hi lamia ive just installed win8 again but it was HUD EVOLUTION THEME for windows 8 and all the detailed panes like down the left side wer white instead of being the theme colour if it does it again now on fresh install il upload them. but yeah its the side panel images etc
            If we talking about side panel images, then it's not about windows mistake it's about theme mistake, other words if theme builders didn't put side panel images into theme file, then in your windows there will be white parts in control panel, personalization windows etc, so other words don't blame windows, it's incomplete theme project! :good2: P.S. still some of theme builders who import or make themes for win8/8.1 forgot or don't know how to add side panel images into themes, it's not the same easy way as it was on windows 7, hope this helps! :good2:

Comment

when i first installed hud theme everything was how it should be dark gray down the left panes in control panel , and were you activate windows , left pane was gray etc , then i did a refresh and all the side panes turned white like standard windows theme

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

when i first installed hud theme everything was how it should be dark gray down the left panes in control panel , and were you activate windows , left pane was gray etc , then i did a refresh and all the side panes turned white like standard windows theme
                Hmm in that case, try using application for registry cleaning, also after that use one High contrast theme and switch back to your desired theme! :good2:
                Usually in my case windows fix all mistakes buy himself or after sign out/restart! :)

Comment

The side images get loaded through OldNewExplorer,try running it again.Also it changes them in memory so sometimes it takes a little time for them to get loaded after a restart,it
                  depends on how much stuff windows has to do at start up.

Comment

thnx all for your advice im just updating then il download everything again and try again lol

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

thnx all for your advice im just updating then il download everything again and try again lol
                      Once you get it working and setup right I think you will find themes on 8\8.1 easier than on 7.I don't even run a theme patcher anymore
                      plus on dark themes there are much less black text on dark background problems not like in 7

Comment

i like my win7 im just dual booting win8 so i can get use to it and begin to like it :JC-ROFL: but at the moment its stressing me out lol

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

i like my win7 im just dual booting win8 so i can get use to it and begin to like it :JC-ROFL: but at the moment its stressing me out lol
                          It stresses me out every day!:LOL1:

Comment

cann u see the panels r matching they turn white sometimes

they gone back white now
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by stu2014; 08-03-2014, 13:30.

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

I will try that theme and see how it works for me,do other themes do it also?
                              What happens if you reload the theme?
                              And how is your system patched?

Comment

Working...
                              X