Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Donation methods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation methods

@Megabink: hi just a quick question . you no you can donate by paypal etc . is it possible you could look into different donation methods like by mobile phone etc etc . dont no if possible but its got to be worth me asking . The reason i sk i recently donated by mobile phone on something on the internet and it was easy and simple ... thanks for reading
    Last edited by beagleman; 18-02-2014, 05:29.

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
    .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Re: Donation methods

@stu2014: That would be up to megabank hes the owner/president I know tomhave that set up cost and that cost could be spent for more upgrades but thanks i'll tag Megabink about it.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

thnx m8 . :D

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Originally posted by stu2014 View Post
        @Megabink hi just a quick question . you no you can donate by paypal etc . is it possible you could look into different donation methods like by mobile phone etc etc . dont no if possible but its got to be worth me asking . The reason i sk i recently donated by mobile phone on something on the internet and it was easy and simple ... thanks for reading
        Atm i only accept Paypal and Payza and i don't know if you can pay via a phone on PP or Payza!
        The problem is for every payment service i need to create an account and if i add for example 5 or 10 payment methods then i have more work to control those accounts!

I will see what i can do in the future but for now PP is more easier for me to control all donations...and PP is free and is easy to use for everyone!

Comment

OK m8 thnx i dont put credit cards or paypal on any internet sites for my own peace of mind , thats the reason i asked about phone payment etc etc but thnx for replying

.....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Originally posted by stu2014 View Post
            OK m8 thnx i dont put credit cards or paypal on any internet sites for my own peace of mind , thats the reason i asked about phone payment etc etc but thnx for replying
            I understand completely i am mot that keen on doing that either but i have no choice here lol!
            Like i said i will see what options i have to add phone payments here on the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X