google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html No Downloads for New & Rookie Members! - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

Correct me if I'm wrong but if i become MT Premium in an instant, it will bypass the 10 posts count rules? And another thing, I've been checking your Premium Membership link down below the first post and I think it's not working anymore? Domain does not exist on me. Is there any country/IP filter here or something?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jhenritz;26530]Correct me if I'm wrong but if i become MT Premium in an instant, it will bypass the 10 posts count rules? And another thing, I've been checking your Premium Membership link down below the first post and I think it's not working anymore? Domain does not exist on me. Is there any country/IP filter here or something?[/QUOTE]

Hi [URL="http://www.megathemer.net/member.php/2723-Jhenritz"][B][COLOR=#8DFD53]Jhenritz[/COLOR][/B][/URL] Yes it will bypass the 10 post
      as for the link from what i can see its working I will tag the boss [URL="http://www.megathemer.net/member.php?u=1"][COLOR=#FF0000]@Megabink[/COLOR][/URL] when he comes on have a look
      Can you copy and paste the link you are trying

Comment

Here's the link: [url]http://www.megathemer.x10.mx/payments.php[/url]

And together with the error, it's telling me about something like DNS Problem bla bla bla... and I'm not using any of the DNS.
        I'm using normal internet connections.

Comment

If you need the Screenshot of what page appear next tell me, I can provide it on you. Sorry for double posting.

Comment

Try this link [URL="http://www.megathemer.net/member.php/2723-Jhenritz"][B][COLOR=#8DFD53]Jhenritz[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
            [URL]http://www.megathemer.net/payments.php[/URL]

that link you give me is old we are .net now

Comment

[QUOTE=CybaCreep;26544]Try this link [URL="http://www.megathemer.net/member.php/2723-Jhenritz"][B][COLOR=#8DFD53]Jhenritz[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
              [URL]http://www.megathemer.net/payments.php[/URL]

that link you give me is old we are .net now[/QUOTE]

working now. Just please update the thread for other user. xD
              Thanks by the way.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jhenritz;26552]working now. Just please update the thread for other user. xD
                Thanks by the way.[/QUOTE]

Will do the opening post to this thread thanks my friend will update :good:

Comment

Why not install a plugin that block vpn and proxies ip. That will cut down on mutliaccount also. Why not make a manderotry message they have to read before the can post anywhere on the forum?

But this is a good step towards to prevent "hit and runners" I agree with it totally

Comment

[QUOTE=MrToxicCodes;27706]Why not install a plugin that block vpn and proxies ip. That will cut down on mutliaccount also. Why not make a manderotry message they have to read before the can post anywhere on the forum?

But this is a good step towards to prevent "hit and runners" I agree with it totally[/QUOTE]

All these things are already installed on the forum and my staff give all those new members all the needed info when they register but most of them don't give a crap to read it!
                    Unfortunately all those staff inputs and security addons doesn't keep out the disrespectful people who only want to download and leave without given and credits!

So 10 posts to download and forced to leave a reply was the only option here!

Comment

good thing I think rightly so since many only getting hell but nothing want to give

Comment

i have 10 posts but still can't get anything :(
                        i like most stuff on here but what can i give in return.
                        I dont want to look like a guru who 'steals' someones work and give nothing in return. i do click on thanks and respects your work

Greetz
                        Last edited by Apollo753; 10-04-2014, 09:49.

Comment

[QUOTE=Apollo753;28544]i have 10 posts but still can't get anything :(
                          i like most stuff on here but what can i give in return.
                          I dont want to look like a guru who 'steals' someones work and give nothing in return. i do click on thanks and respects your work

Greetz[/QUOTE]

Refresh your browser and you should be fine!

Comment

oh thanks, didn't know it was cos of that :D
                            and btw, your site looks very cool,great job

Comment

[MENTION=2615]Apollo753[/MENTION] you have 12 you should be able to download now.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

[QUOTE=Apollo753;28546]oh thanks, didn't know it was cos of that :D
                                and btw, your site looks very cool,great job[/QUOTE]

Thanks Frederik...

Comment

Working...
                                X