google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html No Downloads for New & Rookie Members! - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

That would be great... to see GBP as a paypal payment option. I am sure that would generate some much needed income for the forum and all the guys and girls who do a great job in developing the themes etc.

:happy-smilie:

Comment

I do not understand the point of making us post to download items but ok. I make Open Source model packs and I do not care if the downloaders post something or not as long as they enjoy the content.

Comment

[QUOTE=neveal;19178]I do not understand the point of making us post to download items but ok. I make Open Source model packs and I do not care if the downloaders post something or not as long as they enjoy the content.[/QUOTE]

If this system does not exist then new users are able to download anything at anytime,without pressing Thanks or Like button or making a post.They will hit download button and run a away.At least 10 post are nothing to make,In lease 5 minutes you can reach more than 10 post for sure.

Comment

So I assume the system is there to make users spend some time at the site so that they bookmark and check for updates?

Comment

[QUOTE=neveal;19182]So I assume the system is there to make users spend some time at the site so that they bookmark and check for updates?[/QUOTE]

Yeah,that's it,not only to register and downloading without limit...

Comment

Re: Limited Doawnloads for standard members!

Ok good idea

Comment

I agree 100% I just signed up and looking to have a lot of fun with you guys and to learn from you also........im from South Africa just built my very own gaming pc not top of the range but manageable if there are people out there who would be kind enough to friend me and teach me a little more about this website would be much appreciated....awesome themes I have seen pics of keep up the good work guys!!!!!!! you rock!

Comment

welcome to megathemer hope you enjoy the forum stop by the introduction forum and tell us about yourself.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

[URL="http://www.megathemer.x10.mx/member.php/2273-AFCUK67"][B][COLOR=#00FE00]@AFCUK67[/COLOR][/B][/URL] Thanks for the feed back about the site have a look here any questoins just ask
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]
                    [URL]http://www.megathemer.x10.mx/forumdisplay.php/6-Forum-Support[/URL][/COLOR]
                    Last edited by CybaCreep; 23-02-2014, 12:09.

Comment

thanks you so much, looking forward to meeting new friends just im a lot busy lately with college and chores

Comment

ok have better clue of whats going on here will read it more when I have time thanks guys

Comment

why i cant download Themes ?

Comment

[QUOTE=lonelybachelor;21646]why i cant download Themes ?[/QUOTE]

Why you can't read...everything is explained in this thread!!!

Comment

Now Understand sir :)

Comment

sounds fair..i know that is hard to make a good theme like this.... kepp the good work....respect

Comment

Working...
                                X