google-site-verification: google85645e17284a1a34.html No Downloads for New & Rookie Members! - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Junior Members!

now i understand :) awesome!!

Comment

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Junior Members!

thank you...

Comment

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

thanks on post,good to know :good2:

Comment

I think this is more then perfect idea to do with new members, amazing idea Megabink! :thankyou:
          If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

ok,I got it now.

Comment

Re: Limited Doawnloads for standard members!

I never thought that what I was doing before was “hit and ran”. It never crossed my mind that what you guys are doing are works of art, and can only be done by exertion of hard work and genius. I am glad to have the privilege to use your art for free. Please keep up the good work. I am proud to have joined this site.

SIG BY MR. CYBACREEP

Comment

And we are Proud to have you enjoy at one time we are all guilty of Hit and run no problem and if you want something for the Future, maybe become a premium member not a requirement just a thought. [url]http://www.megathemer.x10.mx/showthread.php/894-How-to-become-a-MT-Premium-Member[/url]

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

[QUOTE=hamzur;16536]I never thought that what I was doing before was “hit and ran”. It never crossed my mind that what you guys are doing are works of art, and can only be done by exertion of hard work and genius. I am glad to have the privilege to use your art for free. Please keep up the good work. I am proud to have joined this site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words bud...i wish everyone had the same thoughts like you but unfortunately this isn't so,and because of that we had to do add this limit download add-on!

Comment

Hi

I completely understand the need to limit the amount of downloading that rookie members do, but I seem to have issues with downloading at all. New to the forum so not entirely sure where I should post this, but I've not managed to successfully download anything yet despite having been on the forum for two days?

Every time I click the download link I get a "you have reached your download limit" message, even though I've never actually downloaded anything!

Can anyone offer assistance with this?

Comment

[QUOTE=sivispacem;16641]Hi

I completely understand the need to limit the amount of downloading that rookie members do, but I seem to have issues with downloading at all. New to the forum so not entirely sure where I should post this, but I've not managed to successfully download anything yet despite having been on the forum for two days?

Every time I click the download link I get a "you have reached your download limit" message, even though I've never actually downloaded anything!

Can anyone offer assistance with this?[/QUOTE]

[INFO]You need to reach 10 post on forum and your download limit will gone.
                      After you reach 10 post you will able to download anything.
                      Remember you need keep your post clean without copy and pasting.
                      You need to make 8 more post.Thank you.[/INFO]

Comment

Thanks for the response, I'm more than happy to contribute to remove the limitation.

Comment

ok I know it now, great

Comment

Thats a good way to do that great work.

Comment

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

What a great site, Can I suggest that the MT version allow Payment in GBP as as Euros and USD for all the supporters across the Pond. As I recall Paypal and banks like to charge an extra handling fee etc if you purchase goods or services that are not in your account currency..

Last edited by CybaCreep; 09-02-2014, 21:07. Reason: quoting entire posts

Comment

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

[QUOTE=CDS511;18756]What a great site, Can I suggest that the MT version allow Payment in GBP as as Euros and USD for all the supporters across the Pond. As I recall Paypal and banks like to charge an extra handling fee etc if you purchase goods or services that are not in your account currency..

Thanks buddy...as for now we accept USD and Euros and i can always add GBP...i am also aware of the fee's but that is something we need to live with.
                                But i will consider the GBP for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X