Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk vBulletin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tapatalk vBulletin

    Hey John Tapatalk 2 plug in for vBulletin i think its a free plug in any chance in future can get it here for Android,iphone

  • #2
    Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

    Originally posted by cybacreep View Post
    Hey John Tapatalk 2 plug in for vBulletin i think its a free plug in any chance in future can get it here for Android,iphone
    I will look into it John but ForumRunner is activated for MT if anyone is interested for this option.
    Will let you know if i can get my hands on it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

      Originally posted by Megabink View Post
      I will look into it John but ForumRunner is activated for MT if anyone is interested for this option.
      Will let you know if i can get my hands on it.
      Thanks i will have a look forumRunner

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

        @cybacreep:

        I have installed Tapatalk 2 let me know if it is working.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

          Originally posted by Megabink View Post
          cybacreep

          I have installed Tapatalk 2 let me know if it is working.
          Will look now

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

            Originally posted by Megabink View Post
            cybacreep

            I have installed Tapatalk 2 let me know if it is working.
            Originally posted by cybacreep View Post
            Will look now
            Cool all working thanks John

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

              Originally posted by cybacreep View Post
              Cool all working thanks John
              Great thanks for the input bro.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tapatalk vBulletin

                Not a huge fan of tapatalk

                Comment

                Working...
                X