Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New section ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New section ?

    Hi MegaThemer's !

    I'm a hardware expert and I'm proposing that you create a hardware section (with the sub section that go well of course).

    In this section we can discus about modding, overclocking, and many more things about our computers (and servers if you have )

    If any hardware fan could/would help me, I will make hardware tutorial about modding and others subjects.

    Feel the power of the hardware !
    ---
    Have a good day,
    julienth37,
    President at TDN www.tdn-fai.net
    System & Network admin.

  • #2
    Re: New section ?

    Originally posted by julienth37 View Post
    Hi MegaThemer's !

    I'm a hardware expert and I'm proposing that you create a hardware section (with the sub section that go well of course).

    In this section we can discus about modding, overclocking, and many more things about our computers (and servers if you have )

    If any hardware fan could/would help me, I will make hardware tutorial about modding and others subjects.

    Feel the power of the hardware !

    Good idea,
    I tagged the boss @Megabink keep checking back

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New section ?

      @julienth37:

      And I sent out some Tag notices so others can chime in also.

      Personally I love the idea and the new section can be setup by only one Man, and his name is... ' Late for supper ' :sarcastic_blum:


      Also, is moving the bootmgr do a different drive/partition your cup of tea, let me know please.
      During my last install it appears that because I had more then one drive hooked up, that Windows installed the bootmgr on a drive other then where Windows installed.
      Tried a bunch of stuff and I'm stumped?


      Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


      Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New section ?

        Great idea, Always nice to have a specific hardware section to keep up w/latest innovations, mods, etc.

        -D-

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New section ?

          Originally posted by julienth37 View Post
          Hi MegaThemer's !

          I'm a hardware expert and I'm proposing that you create a hardware section (with the sub section that go well of course).

          In this section we can discus about modding, overclocking, and many more things about our computers (and servers if you have )

          If any hardware fan could/would help me, I will make hardware tutorial about modding and others subjects.

          Feel the power of the hardware !
          Yeah that's a good idea buddy...i was planning to setup a section for that but i forgot it over time lol!
          But i will try to fix first the image problems etc...before i do this section!

          Originally posted by HammerJack View Post

          Personally I love the idea and the new section can be setup by only one Man, and his name is... ' Late for supper ' :sarcastic_blum:

          Very funny Jack...:nono: :derisive:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New section ?

            Sounds like a good idea to me :good2:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New section ?

              I like it, great idea bud :)


              Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

              If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New section ?

                great idea,good :good2:


                Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New section ?

                  Good idea, will be very helpful for all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New section ?

                    Think that would work. Good idea Julien. thanks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      nice idea dumbs up

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Agreed with heinekenNL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          well, let's hope that our man will find time to make everything fine, thanks john and yeah for sure super idea.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now i told you i totally forgot it lol...any ideas how we gonna call this section?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                              Now i told you i totally forgot it lol...any ideas how we gonna call this section?


                              Um, why not "hardware section" :D

                              ---
                              Have a good day,
                              julienth37,
                              President at TDN www.tdn-fai.net
                              System & Network admin.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X