Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Likes/Thanks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likes/Thanks.

@Megabink:,
    John I notice something new with our likes/Thanks, and I have a question about the position of our Likes/Thanks buttons..

I see a new button appearing now called 'dislikes.pngDislike this post'.
    And is this suppose to be on all post's? Because I also notice some post's do not have it?

Also, is it possible to move the buttons like the screen below?
    Likes_Thanks_Bar.png
    Just a thought, you may already have a purpose for their current position...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Re: Likes/Thanks.

might be a high rank tab, as i do not see it on mine ;)

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

Originally posted by Termínator View Post
      Have look here
      attachment.jpg
      Last edited by CybaCreep; 07-05-2014, 00:38.

Comment

as you can see, none on mine, so might be a rank like admin etc?

2a6nkaw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
          Have look here
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]7538[/ATTACH]
          I may have just answered one question..
          I think the dislike button is NOT appearing on the staff post's? Cause I don't see that button on you John.
          I'll have a look around some more..

Comment

i think the staff should have a unique tab like that anyway. for excample a member that recieves maybe (3 dislikes gets a ban or unable to post until admin have spoken to the poster), like a point system. as there is a staff level the dislike tab system will help to remove the not so nice people who dont comply with the great rules set out here on this site.
            Just an idea ;)

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
              Megabink,
              John I notice something new with our likes/Thanks, and I have a question about the position of our Likes/Thanks buttons..

I see a new button appearing now called '[ATTACH=CONFIG]7531[/ATTACH]Dislike this post'.
              And is this suppose to be on all post's? Because I also notice some post's do not have it?

Also, is it possible to move the buttons like the screen below?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7533[/ATTACH]
              Just a thought, you may already have a purpose for their current position...
              Man you notice everything lol....i updated the thanks/like addon and the vB Activity addon,i decided to add the dislike button but only to test it!
              I have plans to set it permanently but i not sure for all members..understand every time you click this button it will decrease the reputation for that member and i can set it up that it even decrease more rep!
              I can move those buttons where i want and i also can change the font and font color,so to your question yes it's possible but it will take some work to change it!

Has for now it's only enabled for staff members...so your right you can't see or use it!

I may have just answered one question..
              I think the dislike button is NOT appearing on the staff post's? Cause I don't see that button on you John.
              I'll have a look around some more..
              Staff is immune for the dislike's!

i think the staff should have a unique tab like that anyway. for excample a member that recieves maybe (3 dislikes gets a ban or unable to post until admin have spoken to the poster), like a point system. as there is a staff level the dislike tab system will help to remove the not so nice people who dont comply with the great rules set out here on this site.
              Just an idea ;)
              Yeah maybesomething to consider...good idea and input buddy!

Comment

Yes, this should be a staff only option to point out if someone goes out of bounds.
                If a post is not your thing just don't react or give the poster a friendly "hint" if he's not polite or something.
                Let the policing be done by the police (not sure if its a genuine expression or a one on one translation from dutch...lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                  Man you notice everything lol...
                  Somebody has to watch you, hehe.. I got your back bud..

I can move those buttons where i want and i also can change the font and font color,so to your question yes it's possible but it will take some work to change it!
                  This was just a thought or a suggestion. It's your forum. But the idea of all that along that one gradient image seems more appealing to me.. Maybe take a vote on it, lol..
                  And again, if you move forward with that, and need any help just ask my friend..

Comment

I agree with dislike for staff only I just think some no names hehe might abuse it as far as banning for it unless its really bad I don't think that would be good we only ban for serious rule violations after 2 warnings in most cases unless they are really out there cursing and stuff like that. it gives staff a quick tool to use I don't know if it could but a small statement of what they did wrong woulb helpful.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Just an idea ;)
                      I don't think banning would be the correct action if they really break the rules we let them know in most cases they say sorry and don't do it again.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Somebody has to watch you, hehe.. I got your back bud..

This was just a thought or a suggestion. It's your forum. But the idea of all that along that one gradient image seems more appealing to me.. Maybe take a vote on it, lol..
                        And again, if you move forward with that, and need any help just ask my friend..
                        Do you mean you only want an image instead of the images we have now and remove the Thanks/Like sentences?
                        I can replace the images easily but the sentences/phrases would be not a good idea...it would break the addon!

Comment

Do you mean you only want an image instead of the images we have now and remove the Thanks/Like sentences?
                          I can replace the images easily but the sentences/phrases would be not a good idea...it would break the addon!
                          No, leave the likes/thanks of course.
                          Just add the like/thanks buttons on top of that gradient image whatever it's called..

Comment

No, leave the likes/thanks of course.
                            Just add the like/thanks buttons on top of that gradient image whatever it's called..

Lol do you mean above that green bar?

Comment

Lol do you mean above that green bar?
                              I Mean 'ON' the bar.
                              And it's green in my screen because I was running Pro Gamer Green.
                              This can be on any skin though and not just this ONE...

Seamus;
                              Likes_Thanks_BlackStealth.png

Black Stealth;

Likes_Thanks_Seamus.png

Comment

Working...
                              X