Just a Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Thank You

I just want to say that I have been a member for awhile now and in my opinion.......This is the best site! The new look is awesome and the people here are truly amazing! I recently had a problem and Jack and Remie worked hard to solve my issue in which they did.I could not ask for a better bunch of friends and family as I have here! I haven't been on that much lately but, to them it did not matter.The knowledge,the themes and art-work, and the people of this site are in my opinion the "The best site out there".Thanks to you Jack and Remie for your help and I love you all!

Sig By: Cybacreep

thanks for the awesome word glad to hear from you.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

• IceBabee
      IceBabee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Beagleman

Very true my friend, this is the best place. Thanks for the beautiful words.
    Enjoy.

Comment

• IceBabee
      IceBabee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it is and Thank You

IceBabee

Vicky my dear thanks for the kind words here i really appreciate this topic....i am glad my guys solved your pc problems.
    One of our (MT's) goals is to help other members with their problems and our MT Staff is actually damn good at it and we will continue to do so hopefully for many years to come!

Comment

• IceBabee
      IceBabee commented
      Editing a comment
      John I only speak the truth! Yes my problem was solved and quickly too.........everyone here is Damn Good in my book!

IceBabee

Thanks for the very nice words today Ms. Vicki.
    I think I'm blushing?
    cute-funny-gif-kids-Favim.com-369458_large.gif

And it's not hard to help peeps that can actually follow along and converse back in a tone like yours. You make our day my friend and hope to see more of your great design touches coming soon to a forum near me..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

IceBabee

Vicki, thank you so much for those kind and wonderful words, love every one of them <3
      I am glad we got your problem sorted, and as Jack say, it's not hard to give a person like you a helping hand, you are one awsome, kind and wonderful person Vicki, dont let anyone tell you different :)

Btw, let me know wen you can do some testing, if your still up for it :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Jack.....I'm glad I made ya blush, means I still have the touch...........CybaCreep, Thank You..........and Remie, Thank You......it is so easy to be nice when you have such a nice bunch around you! You guys all mean the world to me and I would do anything for you guys! Yes I can still do the test Remie.......jus let me know

Sig By: Cybacreep

Comment

• Designfjotten
          Designfjotten commented
          Editing a comment
          So true Vicki, amd we love helping out too :)

Okai, i just have a few more changes to make, sending you a PM later, thank you hun :)
      Working...
      X