How to Un-Subscribe from Emails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Un-Subscribe from Emails

aligames30 all you did with posting this many times in the same thread was annoy peeps i for one DO NOT appreciated getting 6 emaills about new comments in the same thread. CybaCreep you guys need to fix it more like other forum including vc. no new emails till the one is viewed. if it's not viewed the thread subscription is canceled. it works soooooo much better for member.

Dear The Nude Dude,

aligames30 has made a new post under
    ASUS ROG 8.1.1 Theme by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx

The discussion is located at:
    http://www.megathemer.net/node/157207

Here is the message that has been posted:
    finnly i have 9 poste

All the best,
    Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer
    sigpic

Originally posted by The Nude Dude;n157541 i for one DO NOT appreciated getting 6 emaills about new comments in the same thread. [B
    CybaCreep you guys need to fix it more like other forum including vc. no new emails till the one is viewed. if it's not viewed the thread subscription is canceled. it works soooooo much better for member.[/B]

Dear The Nude Dude,

aligames30 has made a new post under
    ASUS ROG 8.1.1 Theme by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx

The discussion is located at:
    http://www.megathemer.net/node/157207

Here is the message that has been posted:
    finnly i have 9 poste

All the best,
    Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer
    This is something vBulletin and DragonByte Tech (User TaggingMention addon) needs to fix..we have no control on this nor do we have settings to disable those notifications!
    You can try to disable all notifications in your user settings page!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post

This is something vBulletin and DragonByte Tech (User TaggingMention addon) needs to fix..we have no control on this nor do we have settings to disable those notifications!
      You can try to disable all notifications in your user settings page!
      Megabink come on i know better than this. what i'm talking about has been part of vb since at least the beginning of 4.0. i know almost all vb forums i go to if i get a email about a new response to a thread i'm subscribed to and don't click to view the response i AM auto-unsubscribed from that thread.
      sigpic

Comment

• HammerJack
        HammerJack commented
        Editing a comment
        From my experience, that does not happen automatically.
        If you find out what that setting is please let me know. I once had 800 un-read messages in Yahoo from both VC and CTX, lol..

• Megabink
        Megabink commented
        Editing a comment
        You do realize that we are using vBulletin 5 now instead of vB4 which are completely different in usage?
        The problem is that vB5 has many bugs atm and those notifications settings work only half part or don't work at all.
        For now there is nothing i can do about your inbox filling up with notifications we all have this annoying problem...we need to be patient and wait on the next vB release!
        I can tell you my inbox has 2000 pm,subscriptions and thanks/like notifications ,it will take me an hour or more to clean all that mess up lol!

Originally posted by The Nude Dude View Post

Megabink come on i know better than this. what i'm talking about has been part of vb since at least the beginning of 4.0. i know almost all vb forums i go to if i get a email about a new response to a thread i'm subscribed to and don't click to view the response i AM auto-unsubscribed from that thread.
      How about posting in the right part of the forum like Here

Comment

Information
        TOPIC moved to current forum by Staff.
        Please bookmark/Subscribe...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
        X