Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

thank you,just to know.

Comment

Thanks for the information :D

Comment

from deviant i know some artists, so 10 posts won't be a problem

Comment

I havent seen this kind of protection system before, but I'm sure that it's good idea.

Comment

although initially irked by the 10 posts rule I now see it's true value too many of us simply fly in take what we want without a thought for the time, effort and talent it takes to create the works of art found within. Much respect to all the talented contributors on MegaThemer

Comment

Yes its a good policy, and cheers for the information. :nothingtoadd:

Comment

I saw the no download rule until you make two posts and my hand immediately jerked to the close tab X.. However the theme that brought me here was so amazing, I decided to soldier on long enough to see what else was here. I usually wont join a community who forces you to join unless it is already highly reputable and necessary for me for a long period of time. (Think GTA IV modding sites) I am op-positional defiant, always have been. I thought "all right I will try to find ten things I can post some keyboard fodder to." But then I saw the amazing starter kit you have here, and then the several more incredible themes. This is definitely a community I want to be a part of. You clearly share high quality art here. I understand the desire to only share your work with those willing to put in an effort. (The no right clicking rules may just drive me insane though lol). Anyway I am here now, hopefully to stay, and thank you all again for your (alright maybe I am overusing it at this point but I mean it) incredible works of art.

Comment

Relevence Thanks for the feed back We have a very nice and friendly community here and want to separate and demotivate the hit and runners from the site,so the ones who are really interested stay and the ones who are not leave after seeing all the limitations and the 10 post rule!

Comment

Originally posted by Relevence View Post
                    I saw the no download rule until you make two posts and my hand immediately jerked to the close tab X..
                    Welcome again to our forums and hope you can stay awhile.
                    Nice to see/hear comments like yours as we here from both sides of the street, lol..
                    Need anything, or have any questions don't hesitate to ask someone.
                    Our introduction forum is [HERE] if ya want to meet some of the regulars..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome, and so soon after I started.. I am going to like it here.

Comment

I can understand that. I think it´s a hard work for the people who make this forum and the themes. so i think 10 posts are not to much.

Comment

Originally posted by chris71 View Post
                          I can understand that. I think it´s a hard work for the people who make this forum and the themes. so i think 10 posts are not to much.
                          Thanks for the great feed back today my friend

Comment

I hope my english is good enought for this great site. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by chris71 View Post
                              I hope my english is good enought for this great site. :grin:
                              Your doing fine and there is always Google Translate!

Comment

ok i see :)

Comment

Working...
                                X