Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

I think it is not good, but ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Wowol View Post
      The rules here r gud i think m8 and the Owner/s , admins etc keep it runnin smooth and its more than downloading ere its like a family every1 helps each other ... IMO ..

Sig & Avatar made by Cybacreep
      .....HAPPY DAYS.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wowol View Post

And we here at MegaThemer thank you for your understanding It's just polite and respectful to post something for all the people working on these great themes, skins and everything else most of us don't have the time or patience to do. Plus as you can see it only took a whole 12 minutes out of your day to make the 10 post count

Comment

Admin your power are unlimited,can you help me 1 thing,i like Windowblinds very much but 2 years throught i can't crack it,i know you can help me with your knowled and power! Life is so short and my knowled is very limit,please help.Future if i have money i will be a good MT Premium member or do a better thing for you,you're will be a legend in my heart if you have me,share me a little of your power!I just cry when type these words,i'm so cold :snow::snow: Please ..h..e...l....p..... T-T

Comment

Originally posted by Fany_Tomorrow View Post
            Admin your power are unlimited,can you help me 1 thing,i like Windowblinds very much but 2 years throught i can't crack it,i know you can help me with your knowled and power! Life is so short and my knowled is very limit,please help.Future if i have money i will be a good MT Premium member or do a better thing for you,you're will be a legend in my heart if you have me,share me a little of your power!I just cry when type these words,i'm so cold :snow::snow: Please ..h..e...l....p..... T-T
            once you make your 10 required post these themes are way better than windowbinds. look around you will see happy hunting.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thankyou,i'll try my best,to post,to learn everything in here,and do a signaturel like you

Comment

i like Windowblinds very much but 2 years throught i can't crack it
                We don't allow cracks or illegal/pirated software but i will see if i can add a legal Windowsblinds section in the future!

Comment

I know,i'll wait for you,my legend,but...i still wait too long for that,cos i very like that software so i must use two Windows XP & Win7 on my Computer,but yesterday,i just did a noob thing,change SID my Xp windows to install Cursor Fx,and WB6.3 had changed to unregister...I like animated start menu on some Wb,and only Wb have it...i want to become stronger like you,and can do some animated icon,signature...for my self and my destop,but it's seem a fantasy dream with my knowledge...I'll wait for you...always...

Comment

I know,i'll wait for you,my legend,but...i still wait too long for that,cos i very like that software so i must use two Windows XP & Win7 on my Computer,but yesterday,i just did a noob thing,change SID my Xp windows to install Cursor Fx,and WB6.3 had changed to unregister...I like animated start menu on some Wb,and only Wb have it...i want to become stronger like you,and can do some animated icon,signature...for my self and my destop,but it's seem a fantasy dream with my knowledge...I'll wait for you...always...
                    I can't register Windowsblinds for you that's something you need to do yourself dear...but i can add Windowsblinds Skins on the forum in the future!
                    And your in the right place to learn...give it some time and you will become a great designer!

Comment

Thanks my Boss,i'll try to learn in here,and one day in the future...I'll destroy WB like the way it destroy my soul,it's make me hurt T-T huhu

Comment

Hummm ok i understant that and it's normal to do that. Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you to all designers and Megathemer of course !!!

Comment

hello am new at greetings
                          Last edited by beagleman; 27-03-2014, 22:06.

Comment

Originally posted by erikk22 View Post
                            hello am new at greetings
                            Hello erikk22,
                            Welcome again to MegaThemer and hope your enjoying the forums..
                            I am dumas kraker

Comment

i'm not a fan of having x amount of post to be able to download, but i do agree that people should at least hit thank you and like and not just grab and run. so i'm only making this post to work towards the 10 i need.
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Megathemer @The Nude Dude thanks for the feed back

Comment

Working...
                                X