This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
    Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

we appreciate your feedback but we found people not leaving remarks and what they did leave was spamm it cost money real money to run a web site if they are so lazy as to not want to make 10 post wich takes all of five minutes because they want free stuff that to me is wrong.

It is wrong and silly. If u are not gonna do it right then dont do it at all, my mom always used to say.. Why waste the time show the creators u like their work and earn the rewards.. GREAT Designs!![GLOW][/GLOW]

Comment

Originally posted by Rajeev Ranjan View Post
      Re: Limited Downloads for New & Standard Members!

i would like to say that it would b better if u notify this while creating an account

[GLOW][/GLOW]Actually they did notify, It says in big blinking letters i believe and more than once. I know ive seen it at this point a dozen times. Its really not that big of deal to me. To have to wait 20 extra minutes to post I will, complaint free. Have a great St Patricks Day.. I honestly hope Im posting correctly

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

thak you for making this clear, i was wondering how to download lol

Comment

Was wondering why i couldn't see any download link for the themes i like, now i know why, hope this strategy works well for you guys

Comment

• HammerJack
              HammerJack commented
              Editing a comment
              At post #11 the forum should be unlocked for you.
              Any questions just shout.

Ahh - right - thanks.

Comment

copy sir and good job...

Comment

Makes sense.

Comment

Hi, Seacruise here. I tried to make a donation to become a premium member, but was not allowed to do so. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by seacruise View Post
                    Hi, Seacruise here. I tried to make a donation to become a premium member, but was not allowed to do so. What gives?
                    You should be able to donate or use the paid MT Premium subscription...to be sure i will look into it .
                    I can give you the donation and the MT Premium link maybe this will allow you to go MT Premium...if you choose to donate the same amount for MT Premium via the donation system let me know and i will move you to the MT Premium group.

Donation Link:
                    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...c8a65b311f447e

MT Premium Link:
                    http://www.megathemer.net/settings/subscriptions

Comment

I agree that there should be restrictions until a certain point. After all, places such as piratebay has spoiled many people, which lead most people with unnecessary rude comments. To dig for gold there must be labor!

Comment

i steal can't downloud

Comment

• Designfjotten
                          Designfjotten commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You should be able to download now bud, as you got 12 posts, lets see if there is something in your user settings Megabink HammerJack

• HammerJack
                          HammerJack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your settings are correctly set and you should be able to download.
                          Some times you have to right click the attachment and select 'open in a new tab/window' in order to start the download.

• Megabink
                          Megabink commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your upgraded to MT Member and you should be able to download now!

hi,

according to the information here i should be able to see and download the content. I posted at least 11 times and the auto membership update dint occur on my registered user name. Is there any delay or will it need to be don manually by the administration?

best of regards

lhq ...

Comment

• Designfjotten
                          Designfjotten commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your badge say MT Member now, so you should be able to download.

• Megabink
                          Megabink commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just right click on the download link and open in a new tab...this will start your download...enjoy!

hello good evening guys

Comment

guys is there anyone who can teach me to make an app?

Comment

Working...
                          X