Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Junior Members!

Originally posted by Uffen90 View Post
    Hi there. I'm new to this site, great site btw, and think your idea of posting replys/thanks to DL is very awesome.
    But now to my question.
    I understand the part that rokkie members have to post 10 times to be able to DL, but I don't understand, is it in the forum ? or does replys/thanks on the themers themes ?
    Hope I have made myself clear ?
    Thx in advance.
    it in the forum not in the same place on your 11th post the forum unlocks to you and stop by the introduction forum and introduce your self Welcome to megathemer.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Junior Members!

Thx for the quick reply. Looking forward to hours of gazing trough impressive themes

Comment

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

thread participation to the rescue! :D LOL

Comment

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Standard Members!

i like this

Comment

i think its a great idea

Comment

i think this is a great rule

Comment

personally, i think this 10 post before D/L requirement will deter people out of just frustration, or lead to spamming random useless comments. As a result, the hard work that these themers put in will be mostly for not. People will likely move on to deviantart or an alternate customizing site. If I was a themer, I would want everyone to use my theme considering the amount of time and effort I put into it. It would be rewarding if one day I was walking by a coffee shop and saw my theme on someone's PC. I understand your frustrations as the site owner, but I believe you are only hurting the themers, which by the way, are outstanding. Thanks for letting me join your site, and if I had the money to spare, I would upgrade my account. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by themiracleman View Post
                  personally, i think this 10 post before D/L requirement will deter people out of just frustration, or lead to spamming random useless comments. As a result, the hard work that these themers put in will be mostly for not. People will likely move on to deviantart or an alternate customizing site. If I was a themer, I would want everyone to use my theme considering the amount of time and effort I put into it. It would be rewarding if one day I was walking by a coffee shop and saw my theme on someone's PC. I understand your frustrations as the site owner, but I believe you are only hurting the themers, which by the way, are outstanding. Thanks for letting me join your site, and if I had the money to spare, I would upgrade my account. Have a nice day.
                  actually pretty much the same memer here are on Other forums where the post limit is far less, and i can tell you the activity here is far, far higher. so the idea of peeps being scared off because of post requirements really doesn't hold any water.
                  Last edited by beagleman; 22-06-2014, 23:55.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themiracleman View Post
                    Thanks for the feedback we don't allow banning and if they think it's to much to make 10 post to be able to download then that's on them the limit is to get them to look around and see all we have to offer we want people who will be part of our forum.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Nice this really helped me

- - - Updated - - -

Now I know what to do

Comment

Understood I will not Abuse the system.

Comment

niceee one :D

Comment

Ah now I see why I'm not able to download... 10 posts here I come?

Comment

It`s all right, very good.

- - - Updated - - -

It`s all right, very good.

Comment

Good rule to have

Comment

Working...
                                X