Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Downloads for New & Rookie Members!

So i cannot download anymore.. no offence but than i geus i will delete my account it's no use we people register and join site but we cannot download because of some rule a shame really like the site joined today and seeing this makes me mad but there are more sites out there like this so i geus i'll move on,

Comment

Originally posted by KaddirB View Post
      So i cannot download anymore.. no offence but than i geus i will delete my account it's no use we people register and join site but we cannot download because of some rule a shame really like the site joined today and seeing this makes me mad but there are more sites out there like this so i geus i'll move on,
      You have more then 10 posts, so you should try to download something.
      Now, you're able to download anything you want.

Comment

Yes i know that but what's the purpose of this thread.. it says: Once you have reached 10 posts on the forum Rookie members will be automatically updated to MT Member and the download limitation will be gone! so i cannot download anymore iam a mt member so what's the deal also is there a limit to downloads maybe 10 than you cannot download anymore i hope not also thought let you know i read the stuff and agreed also i do apreciate peoples hard work on the themes and once i download i will not "run away" nor will i leave i love themes made by others i respect their work and i hope one day i can make my own themes and be a great designer like you guys so my point i diden't like what i read but still its not cool when you register and theres a rule that mt members can no longer download cause i just registered and want to enjoy my stay and help out one day if needed.

Comment

i am a mt member so what's the deal also is there a limit to downloads maybe 10 than you cannot download anymore
          Hi KaddirB,
          Welcome again to MegaThemer and hope you enjoy our forums.
          After post #11 you may download all ya like with absolutely no restrictions except the content from our Premium section. In other words there is no daily limits, etc.
          Like Dragan said above, your post count is past eleven now and you will never have a download restriction again.

Note, On some occasions you may need to clear your browser cache and try again by refreshing a page..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

I see thanks for info btw! i just tried the 10$ mt premium but i don't have creditcard so... any other way of doing this? i do have paypal with money on it so

Comment

I see thanks for info btw! i just tried the 10$ mt premium but i don't have creditcard so... any other way of doing this? i do have paypal with money on it so
              You are welcome, and thank you for your interest in supporting the forum.
              Credit cards are not needed. I have them but Paypal is all that I use here..:LOL1:

If you already have an existing PayPal account you just click the 'Order using PayPal' button and it will take you to the login page for PayPal.

S1.png

Comment

Untitled-1.png

No! look it took me to the creditcard page yes i did everything as followed HammerJack
                Last edited by HammerJack; 11-06-2014, 02:51. Reason: Something was not right

Comment

@Megabink:
                  No! look it took me to the creditcard page yes i did everything as followed
                  Are you clicking on the MT Premium button at the top of the page to start with?
                  S1.png

You may be right. When I first setup my paypal account I had to link it to a bank account, or a credit card account..
                  Another option is to purchase a prepaid credit card, or linking to a checking account.

Comment

this only encourages spam since you have to make 10 posts just to download anything, but thats just my opinion

Comment

thanks for the feedback if they spam we get after it. the artist put a lot of time into their work so 10 post before downloading isn't to much to ask. we want you to look around and see all we have to offer and hope they will contribute their own work.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                        Megabink

Are you clicking on the MT Premium button at the top of the page to start with?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]8177[/ATTACH]

You may be right. When I first setup my paypal account I had to link it to a bank account, or a credit card account..
                        Another option is to purchase a prepaid credit card, or linking to a checking account.
                        Maybe in some country's you need to add your bank or credit card to paypal...i personally did not add my bank info and PP accepted it!
                        PP ask for your bank account to verify your account but you can use it without it...but then again like i mentioned above for some country's maybe it is needed!

Comment

Funny as i said before i respect peoples hard work enjoy the themes and i don't download and leave btw: im not sure if theres an option to see but i did not download anything yet! so yea even if i did i would not leave i will leave a like i will leave a thanks also im trying to become mt premium and i want to stay here as long as i can and i would love to become a theme maker myself one day just saying my friend not everyone is the same some indeed download goodbye but not me.
                          Last edited by beagleman; 11-06-2014, 11:05.

Comment

thanks there in no options the system says you have 15 post you should be able to download except in the premium section to become a premium member you might have to put a credit card in you country as megabink said.

Last edited by beagleman; 11-06-2014, 11:15.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Alright will try.

Comment

Re: Limited Downloads for New & Junior Members!

Hi there. I'm new to this site, great site btw, and think your idea of posting replys/thanks to DL is very awesome.
                                But now to my question.
                                I understand the part that rokkie members have to post 10 times to be able to DL, but I don't understand, is it in the forum ? or does replys/thanks on the themers themes ?
                                Hope I have made myself clear ?
                                Thx in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X