Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

I Just dont get it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just dont get it.

Hi guy's, how are you all doing?

well i was sitting here checking out the site, and wen i saw the chat-box was full of spam/nonsens. And i feel i have to say something, i see that many times every week, and actually starting to get a little annoied about it.
    I just dont get it, is it to much to ask for something back? FFS, everything is free here (yeah i know about the premium features on the site, but thats one time, and you can download everything)
    Why dont you just take the few min to wright some comments/reply's? I am sorry but i have no leftovers for lurkers, and people that just want anything for free, but never give anything back.

I myself make themes, wall, logons, and love to do it, and love to share it with you guy's here, but please you new members here, please respect our work, we spend alot of hours in Photoshop, Cinima4D, illustrator, and porgrams like that, to make this stuff for you to enjoy, I useally work 5-10 hours in PS before i even open WSB (Windwos Style Builder) and start programming a theme, and then its all the hours in WSB making the theme, getting stuff too look good, and tweeking and finding bugs..

Maybe this is the wrong way to go with this, but i just want you new members to understand how much work that is put into each and every design you see on this site, and i bet there are a few other designers here that feels the same way. Dont get me wrong guy's, we love to have you here, and you are all welcome here, we welcome you with open arms, just follow the rules, and have some common sense, thats all :)

Hope you dont missunderstand this, i just want you to understand :)

Have a great day everyone, and remember to stay awsome :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Re: I Just dont get it.

@Designfjotten:

Well Remie brother i feel the same way but unfortunately there are people who are not on the same level has we are or think the same way!
    In this age and time it's all about free and illegal downloads no respect towards other people hate and envy...it looks like we humans are busy to return to our primate survival instinct again lol....only the strong and the bad ones will survive they say !

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
      Designfjotten

Well Remie brother i feel the same way but unfortunately there are people who are not on the same level has we are or think the same way!
      In this age and time it's all about free and illegal downloads no respect towards other people hate and envy...it looks like we humans are busy to return to our primate survival instinct again lol....only the strong and the bad ones will survive they say !
      Yeah brother, we sure are screwed together the same way i think, glad yo share my point of view my friend :)
      LOL, I had to smile a little wen i read this, lol i think you are spot on bro, wen i start thinking about that, i make so much sense hehe, back to the stone age :D
      I have to admit i get envius sometimes too, but that only give me the extra push to make something new, so i embrace that with both arms. I know that is hard to do, and believe me wen i say it diddent work the 10 first times, hehe :D

Have a great day John :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

Comment

well said Bro

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Well said Remie.
          On one hand we cannot stop them as John noted.
          On the other hand we have a pretty decent staff here that does a good job of policing the idiots. All I can say is we we miss anyone of them let someone know so we can take action.
          Maybe we need to get you on staff here, hehehe..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Why was i tagged here lol XD

Comment

Originally posted by stan1023 View Post
              Why was i tagged here lol XD
              You are on somebody's friends list, and that friend included you when he/she sent out tags on the this thread.

If you do not want to receive tags from Megabink, or POWEREDBYOSTX, then you will have to remove them from your friends list,
              OR go to your Settings page and edit the settings for 'User Tagging - General Settings'...

PS,
              Did you mean to leave the dark background on your Sig pic, or do want to display just the text ONLY?
              Last edited by HammerJack; 26-11-2014, 01:03.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Yeah its sad Remie, Last month when I signed up it didn't take me long to notice the loads of people signing up and get their 10 posts and, then obtain what they wanted and, then you never see them again. Maybe John should raise the ante up a bit, and instead of 10 posts, make it 100. Then only those who are serious would stay and actually be active possibly. Thanks Bro! :good2:

Comment

Thanks for the thread Remie

Comment

Remie. I agree with you.
                    We could raise the post requirements like, @BuffaloJoe: said, but I'd change it to something to where they'd have to make a few posts between each download. So for example they download "theme1" and if they want to download "wallpaper1" they'd have to make 5 posts for example. Then if they don't like "wallapper1" after they've downloaded it they need to make another 5 posts to get "wallpaper2".
                    Just a thought ;)

Comment

we get enough complaints about the 10 post as it is. if we make it 100 we might as well as become a pay site we will always have noobs that post crap, the wise guy posters to me seem to all be gamers who are wise guy's anyway.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by Cyph1n View Post
                        Remie. I agree with you.
                        We could raise the post requirements like, BuffaloJoe said, but I'd change it to something to where they'd have to make a few posts between each download. So for example they download "theme1" and if they want to download "wallpaper1" they'd have to make 5 posts for example. Then if they don't like "wallapper1" after they've downloaded it they need to make another 5 posts to get "wallpaper2".
                        Just a thought ;)

This would a good idea but there are no addons to limit the downloads in blocks that works with this version of vB!

Comment

Originally posted by Megabink View Post
                          This would a good idea but there are no addons to limit the downloads in blocks that works with this version of vB!
                          Oh dam. Well maybe there will be in future versions. For now I guess we'll just have to make do.

Comment

You say everything right there Remie, agree with you completely, be good there! :good2:
                            If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyph1n View Post
                              Remie. I agree with you.
                              We could raise the post requirements like, BuffaloJoe said, but I'd change it to something to where they'd have to make a few posts between each download. So for example they download "theme1" and if they want to download "wallpaper1" they'd have to make 5 posts for example. Then if they don't like "wallapper1" after they've downloaded it they need to make another 5 posts to get "wallpaper2".
                              Just a thought ;)
                              I really like this idea, really really like this one, @Megabink: do you know what kind of addon Mark is using on VC? he has a addon that put you into a group or something, if you are inactiv for a long time, that restrict you from seeing stuff and downloading..

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
                              we get enough complaints about the 10 post as it is. if we make it 100 we might as well as become a pay site we will always have noobs that post crap, the wise guy posters to me seem to all be gamers who are wise guy's anyway.
                              I think you are spot on there bro :)

Originally posted by Lamia View Post
                              You say everything right there Remie, agree with you completely, be good there! :good2:
                              Thank you brother :)

Comment

Working...
                              X