im back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back

hello peeps,im back so where is everyone? dont see much new stuff...well just wanted to say ttyl.......

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Hi Friends !
    Sig разработан cybacreep.

Спасибо Джон ...

Comment

hey guys, been a long road but things are looking up .great to be back. im doing ok. missed everyone.

Comment

Hi Don that's a surprise good to hear your back buddy tell us whats up?
        And yeah it's quieted on MT the last couple of months,don't know what's going on lately...i guess everyone is to busy with social medias etc.
        I think there is no more interest in theme's anymore because everybody is using tablets and their smartphones to surf the internet.

Comment

• Megabink
          Megabink commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe you got more traffic on your site because of the links on GL and the old MT site which are still active lol.
          Yeah i hope MT will get more traffic again because i don't want to pay 500$ every year to keep an empty site going.

• Designfjotten
          Designfjotten commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that might be it bud :) and yeah i totally understand what you mean, its not cheep to run a site like this one, with all that traffic in downloads and stuff, my host sent me a message about that on my site a few weeks ago, that if it still going up after a few more weeks i have to upgrade to a free traffic server, that cost $150 a year, and i have no income on the site at all :) hehe

• Megabink
          Megabink commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i started on a free host then came a little traffic and i was forced to upgrade to a paid host which was 20 a year,
          after a year i was forced again to upgrade to have more server resources which cost me 150$ a year then 250$ and now almost 500$ but i had some income from donations and MT Premium but the last year there is no income and i have to pay everything myself.
          But the good news is....when it stays like this with low traffic i can downgrade again to 150$ a year or even lower lol.

Ya I can tell,not just here.other sites as well.but I'm doing fine and still on 7 lol.and will still be doing new things soon.even if I'm the only one using it😁.but great to hear from you.and I'll be here till the end.i guess I was gone for to long ,was hoping to see all this new stuff and everyone still on. Depressing....😑

Comment

Originally posted by deviantdon View Post
          Ya I can tell,not just here.other sites as well.but I'm doing fine and still on 7 lol.and will still be doing new things soon.even if I'm the only one using it😁.but great to hear from you.and I'll be here till the end.i guess I was gone for to long ,was hoping to see all this new stuff and everyone still on. Depressing....😑
          Yeah everyone(the most known MT members) are gone,there is just me and sometimes Cybacreep on MT and a lot of guests and new members but nobody stays lol.
          Hoping to see new stuff from you maybe it helps me to get my motivation back lol.

Comment

Hey hey bro :D and welcome back :D how you been my friend? and where :D i have had so much going on this summer, so havent been able to make some new stuff or be active anywhere ether :( I have been helping my local RC Drift track to move to a new place, and that has taken up all my free time :) actually going for my first event today :D

LOL I am still on win 7 too Don, and i will be on this workstation forever :D i have upgraded my laptop tho :P but i feel more and more people are switching back to 7, cus i can see a difference in weekly downloads on my website, and thats gone up the last few months :) I am working on a Redigetized V3 atm, still alot left on it tho, hehe..

But i am really glad your back bro, you are a favored themer out there, and people love you stuff, so looking forward to see what stuff you come up with next my friend :D I think i have only made 1 theme them last year or so :S been so bussy with RC drifting and stuff :)

Well that was some spam answer from me bro, haha :D really hoping your doing well, and that everything is great, and welcome welcome back my friend :) catch you later :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Welcome back and that makes two of us lol hey all

Comment

Originally posted by Unr34lity View Post
                Welcome back and that makes two of us lol hey all
                Glad to see you back to Kayco

Comment

Ya I will be at work again soon I hope.on a tablet right now.had to sell my desktop and laptop when things got crazy.but it kept me off the Street and in a place.but working on getting new soon as i can..but as I said things are better and I'm holding faith that they keep in that direction.thanks for all the welcome back's guys.😁

​​​​​​

Comment

Ya I will be at work again soon I hope.on a tablet right now.had to sell my desktop and laptop when things got crazy.but it kept me off the Street and in a place.but working on getting new soon as i can..but as I said things are better and I'm holding faith that they keep in that direction.thanks for all the welcome back's guys.😁

​​​​​​
                    Sad to hear that you had it so bad my friend but on the other hand glad to hear your back on track.
                    Keep your head up and never give up brother and i hope to see you back in action soon.

Comment

thanks john, everything will all work out in the end...

Comment

Welcome back, fan of your work thanks my friend.

Comment

Welcome back all friends

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

Working...
                          X