Hololens Holoportation: Virtual 3D Teleportation in Real-time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hololens Holoportation: Virtual 3D Teleportation in Real-time

Holoportation is a new type of 3D capture technology that allows high-quality 3D models of people to be reconstructed, compressed and transmitted anywhere in the world in real time.
    When combined with mixed reality displays such as HoloLens, this technology allows users to see, hear, and interact with remote participants in 3D as if they are actually present in the same physical space. Communicating and interacting with remote users becomes as natural as face-to-face communication
    Last edited by everdin; 29-03-2016, 15:41.
    MEGATHEMER​

I find this concept really interesting and i am sure within the next 40 years we gonna see stuff from sci fi movies in reality....robots,teleportation,living on Mars etc...
    Thanks for the topic Elias.

Comment

• everdin
      everdin commented
      Editing a comment
      Technology changes the way that people used to think and new horizons are opened up.Hope this is for a good purpose

• Megabink
      Megabink commented
      Editing a comment
      There will be always idiots that will use this new technology for their own goodwill especially those who want to rule the world...lol

but all the stuff you need i just want it portable for games waiting for the future.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Interesting stuff Elias, and can't wait to see the future in techno..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
      X