WoW Wrath of Lich King Windows 7 theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Wrath of Lich King Windows 7 theme

Well, this is for WoW fans, I want to present and share my theme WoW Wrath of Lich King, it is not from scratch, all credits down below.
    Enjoy in the theme. preview.jpg
    CiGkw2Z.jpg
    dL6H2QV.jpg
    FW7VxfM.jpg
    u25EjGp.jpg

​Like my FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Poweredbyos...0313/timeline/

Check out my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PoweredByOstX

SPECIAL CREDITS AND THANKS TO:
    To TheBull for used and edited his base theme World of Warcraft
    To razorsedge for some images from his theme "Diablo Reaper of Soul"

Themes include:
    -Cursor
    -explorer.exe
    -explorerframe.dll
    -fonts
    -shell
    -shell32.dll
    -wallpapers

Extras folder:
    -Logon backgrounds
    -Blackglass
    -Rocket Dock skins + icons
    -2 custom system properties logos

Copyright:
    World of Warcraft ©2004-2008 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
    All images and World of Warcraft related content are protected by copyright law and are registered by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
    This website is in no way related to World of Warcraft, Blizzard Entertainment Inc or any of its associates and partners.

Forum content is currently locked to all Rookie members.

All you need is 10 post's and you may download all you like!
    Click on the banner to see all the details.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 26-09-2015, 21:44. Reason: Added copyright, and New member PT.

Awesome work brother Dragan....thanks for sharing another masterpiece on MT.
    Really digging the start menu and explorer frames.

Btw gonna tag some peeps for ya....just a tip....next time just copy the mention list below and past it into your new topic/thread.

beagleman, chevy350, CybaCreep, deviantdon, Designfjotten, gsw953, Ionstorm, POWEREDBYOSTX, TheBull, Tiger, Vigoni, YourNumbr1Fan, ☣696☣, -TerminatoR-, 146, abdo70, Aeon1337, arunis1234, awpergate21, bbosa, Beatbox, Black_Diamond, blingydaclown, Blood-Huntress, Breckell, borstalsmurf, Bry5012, BuffaloJoe, bumer83, c0rrupt0r, cafs71, ChaosTRex, Creator, Cyph1n, DaemonCantor, dandan, Danice, deviantdonswifey, Devil0887, Dicehunter, Dimzin, everdin, evil_cat, faizalotai, FASCA123, FlyingDragon, freak69ize, Gary, gunk0001, hamzur, hellx, IceBabee, Icramis, intothelightz10, JacksMafia, julienth37, k-c-c, KaddirB, KatiSiark, kbabe, kenj220, lahercoll, Lamia, max68, MaxxOmega, mike 59, mistersingh, Mr-Blade, Mr351837, mVs.Wolfe, NERD420Elite, NOFX1994, ONE MAN ARMY, rangel#, ratanbose, robin, Rz___7, , samirpa, Sc0uT1.0, Scrapped, sead79, Semtex, sete, sivispacem, slade1style, Smokey, stan1023, stu2014, SwitchBlade, The Nude Dude, Thhaque, TOSHIBA 2014, uncle marci, vikikartoos, Vlad96ru, Wu187, Xenomorph, yayegus, zapxcero, Zippy, zyppy_20, HammerJack, Terminator, Zandur

Comment

Lich King was the best expansion i have played, and you have done an excelent update to this theme. Well done

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
      "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

wow very nice work thanks for sharing

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

WOW ! Good work ;)

Comment

Hello Dragan yes I remember the theme Pierre and razor's edge maker fantastic work looks good

Comment

Great looking theme thank you bro

Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

Comment

Looks and sounds like another winner Dragan.
                Lots of improvements like the addition of more blues in the Explorer, and the taskbar..
                Nice selection of walls also bud..
                My desktop say's Thank You today..
                S1.jpg

Also, I see you included the extra image down in the right hand corner of the Explorer window..
                Do you know if peeps need to have their explorerframe.dll patched or not to see this image?

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post

Also, I see you included the extra image down in the right hand corner of the Explorer window..
                  Do you know if peeps need to have their explorerframe.dll patched or not to see this image?
                  The extra image was included only at beginning when I started to make a theme. Later I wanted to remove it but it seems that I forgot to do that.
                  About patching I think that they need to patch explorerframe.dll image since I didn't patch mine and also I can't see image at my explorer windows.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post

The extra image was included only at beginning when I started to make a theme. Later I wanted to remove it but it seems that I forgot to do that.
                    About patching I think that they need to patch explorerframe.dll image since I didn't patch mine and also I can't see image at my explorer windows.
                    Hi Dragan,
                    I have my explorerframe.dll already patched so this must be why I see the extra image in the Explorer window. The theme was already edited with the image and others will need to patch their system file if they also want to see the image.

But, it also appears that image needs to be changed to an image with a transparent background for best results because you can see the canvas of the image when both running a glass app, and not running one.

Here is a shot with no Glass app;
                    S2.jpg

And here is a shot with a glass app running; S1.jpg

And here is a quick and easy way to patch the explorerframe.dll

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Wow awesome theme, this is the winner for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X