X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alienware HQ DARK Windows 7 Theme

P1.png
    P2.png

Well, after a few persons asked me if i could make a Dark version of my Alienware HQ Series, I have made one for ya.
    It ended up in re-designing the startmenu, taskbar, and alot of other stuff too, but the explorer frame is pretty much the same just dark.
    Been working very hard on this theme and feel this is even better than the semi-dark theme, this theme pack comes with 2 custom walls,
    one of them is optimized to be used with the rainmeter skin included in this theme.

Features:

Custom Cursors
    Custom Wallpaper
    Custom Sounds
    Custom Rainmeter Skin
    Custom Clock Style
    Custom Branding Image
    Custom Genuine Badge
    And lots and lots of more goodies!

Information
    Forum content is currently locked to all Rookie members.

All you need is 10 post's and you may download all you like!
    Click on the banner to see all the details.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Designfjotten; 23-11-2015, 19:17. Reason: Updated download after my awsome friend Chris found a bug i needed to crush :D

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Looks like a winner to me brother...gonna grab me a copy before it runs out lol.
    Thanks for sharing and the hard work Remie.

Comment

Sweet theme bro looks awesome.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Looks very nice and I can see the hard work you did to make it.Thanks for sharing
        MEGATHEMER​

Comment

Super Sweet Remie..
          I have to agree. I also like it more then the semi dark.
          The buttons, textures, and about everything else just jumps at ya..
          S1.jpg

PS, I adjusted the screen shots to get rid of the white backgrounds.
          The trick is to always use the 'Full Size' option and nothing else like thumbnail, etc..
          When you do this, and if you think the original size is too large, or appearing over sized in your browser,
          The only other option would be to re-size a preview screen smaller just for the OP, still using the Full Size selection.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

• Designfjotten
            Designfjotten commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweet Desktop bro :D hmm, i thought we should use that tumbnail thing, hehe, sorry about that then, my bad bro, will try to remember it in the future :) I dont get that white bg you see, cus i use the default VB theme on the site :)

• HammerJack
            HammerJack commented
            Editing a comment
            Did not think about the default skins, but ya I always have a dark skin running and it showed a white BG around the monitor...
            Great job all around Remie....

Thank you so much for all your kind words guy's :D been working hard on this one :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

Comment

thank you very nice theme

Comment

Designfjotten

Remie beloved Brother in mind! You know I always love your work...

I still like to remember the time you came to awesome legendary CreativX...
              and I told to beloved Brother Pierre: "Remie, he will become a great Artist/MasterThemer in future, you will see..."

And? Yes, I was right... like always, haha

Thank you very, very much, for once again a great work on a W7 Theme... AND, for the great pleasure to meet
              you once again in this (my) last Incarnation here on Earth... in this dream we dream together as THE ONE

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ei0IIGDePbdnzC <<< awesome playlist

Be all blessed, be mindful, be confident and be happy.
              Be peaceful & in love with your next - it is YOU. Teach forgiveness.
              Your will will be done. What you give, you will receive.
              --------------------------------------------------------------
              ABOUT YOU, YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgP...Jy5wg&index=12
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkP...ATQTcu0gRJy5wg
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USI...ei0IIGDePbdnzC
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ez...IGsgKl&index=7
              -----------------------------------------------------
              THE-MY-YOUR-OUR TICKET HOME:
              http://www.acim.org

Comment

Tiger

​Thank you so much Chris, sitting here smiling and beeing a little sad at the same time, wen i red this part: I still like to remember the time you came to awesome legendary CreativX... and I told to beloved Brother Pierre: "Remie, he will become a great Artist/MasterThemer in future, you will see..."

I am really missing CTX that was the place that actually made me as a designer, But i know Pierre is still not fully recovered, or is has he gotten better, i heard he was in the hospital not so long ago, just hope he gets well, and that he is starting to get better. You guys allways gave me the greatest feed back, and pushed me to do more themes, and stuff, I wish you guys all the best in the world, and thank you so much for all you have done for me over the years, I am actually still trying to keep the CTX group on DA alive, so the memory of it can still live on with us here, and on DA :)

Thank you so much for all your nice words my friend, digg'in every one of them :D

Comment

Originally posted by CybaCreep
                  Fantastic looking good Remie

Now lets hope in the future it comes to windows 10
                  I would love this on W10,
                  OMG, Remie now that it is finished, did you sit back with your hands behind your head and just gaze at this as we do

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
                  "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post

I would love this on W10,
                    OMG, Remie now that it is finished, did you sit back with your hands behind your head and just gaze at this as we do

I have actually been looking a bit into theming for windows 10, but Microsoft still change the location of images, and stuff in WSB still, so new patches and stuff need to be adjusted for every win 10 update it seems, donno if Microsoft dont want custom themes or something like that, but something is the reason they are changing it so often. So i think i will put that on hold for now :(

But if they ever will release a stable win 10 version for running custom themes i'm going to start importing my themes, and starting to make themes for 10 too :)

Comment

• Terminator
                      Terminator commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I heard that April 2016 is the next big update, soo gota wait for another while on another maybe fix.

This will go nicely on my Alienware 18!

Comment

Looks Nice Thank You

Comment

ooooo....Sweet. i need this for my alienware to be complete! thanks 4 making and sharing

Comment

Nice theme just redid an older alienware tower will look great on it

Comment

Working...
                          X