This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme permission!

Remember if you dump your Theme here then you give automatically permission to use your theme,
    and that they can redesign it like they want!

Attention
    To be clear here...this section is only for unfinished themes,
    You can download those themes and edit them like you want without asking for permission!
    All you need to do is to give some credit to the designer who dumped the theme in the Win7 Graveyard section!

Last edited by Megabink; 25-01-2013, 17:38.

its funny that hardly anyone on any site contributes to theses threads. this is kind of a disappointment to alot of people. god knows there has to be a few unfinished projects out there that are collecting dust. im just saying my point of view so please no hate mail.lol.:bye2:

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

@deviantdon:

Your right bud...there a lot of people who started on something and are not satisfied with the result and just delete to whole thing.
      But i have some unfinished stuff that i will release here soon.

Comment

just another reason why i love your site. :) dont let go of this my friend i see it going along way.and i will be here the whole trip supporting you and the site. im still very new at this but its something i have a passion for and want to learn more of and i love helping others. thanks again and hope you understand all my babbling. lol.

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Originally posted by deviantdon View Post
          just another reason why i love your site. :) dont let go of this my friend i see it going along way.and i will be here the whole trip supporting you and the site. im still very new at this but its something i have a passion for and want to learn more of and i love helping others. thanks again and hope you understand all my babbling. lol.
          Hahaha lol i do my friend,thanks you very much for the nice and supporting words.

Comment

Re: Theme permission!

I'm going to make themes, why not share in is over.

sigpic

Comment

I thought that OMA put one in here??

Comment

ok i understand this:grin:

Comment

I have played with sigs and avatars lately, and some themes that i have down loaded from here the colours in eg: teamspeak were off and i have played arround and worked them out.
                  So if a theme is available to play with, and it pops up in here, i would like a crack at it. But be ready for some questions :JC-ROFL:

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
                  "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

Originally posted by Termínator View Post
                    I have played with sigs and avatars lately, and some themes that i have down loaded from here the colours in eg: teamspeak were off and i have played arround and worked them out.
                    So if a theme is available to play with, and it pops up in here, i would like a crack at it. But be ready for some questions :JC-ROFL:
                    Lol just shoot if you have any questions bud...to bad we have only one dump theme in here...i like to see more tho!

Comment

So I Want To Dump My Aero Theme I Made For Microsoft... How About That?? Can I??

LOL Kidding.. Copyright Microsoft... No Touching..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gary

If I download a Theme, any theme, I will modify it and change it at my pleasure. As long as I do this for my own personal use, I see no problem with modifying a theme. If I were to upload it somewhere and said it was mine then that would be a different ballgame.
                        Of course if you use it for personal use then there is no problem!

Comment

Working...
                        X